spa body range needed!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkii

Reaction score
Hey Beauty Babes! I'm currently sourcing a new body range for the salon I work in. I'm looking so far at Thalgo, Aroma Associates and Pervonia. I've never worked with any of 'em before, so any feedback and opinions would be gratefully received! And if you know of any that are really great tha I should be looking at, please shout! Tx. Pinkii

Hi Pinkii,

I've worked with Thalgo. They do a lovely body range and they base their products on using the benefits of algae, so be ready for "smells of the sea" becoming part of the treatment! They do a wonderful slimming treatment where the serum smell of Mango (i think - cant quite remember) and chocolate. It also comes with a brown mask which leaves the client feeling lovely.

The training for Thalgo is done in London just near Canary Wharf, so for us essex babe's it's a trip down the A13 pretty much. Olivia, one of the trainers, is positively lovely, and the treatments include their signature movement of Modelage de la mer, which is a nice introduction of touch to the client to start of the treatment.

We had some aromatherapy associate stock too - the smell of their products got on my nerves after a while, but i understand that their body range is quite luxurious...

If you want any more info, let me know!

Thanx for this! I've been given some trial products from aroma assoc to try today. But I know what you mean - the smells are quite over-powering! It's good to hear good things bout Thalgo; I worked with it 10 yrs ago and it smelt horrible! But I know they've changed a lot of the products since then and the packaging is really nice. I get to play with their stuff next week!! Have a great day! Pinkii x.

Oh - and I've just realised you're a Brentwood gal! Me too!!

really??! Cool! Is it your own salon?? Where abouts is it??

I've just moved, i'm in Hutton now (so still under "Brentwood" really"), but i've always lived in brentwood, either in Warley or Pilgrims Hatch.

Hello
Thalgo is a very good range.I dont know what your budget is like and how many treatments you want to offer but i personally would recommend Academie scientifique de beaute body treatments.
The range is called "acadayspa" and offers 3 body treatments:relaxing with bamboo,tonifying with celestial spheres and detoxifying with stones from south america.
They are all results orientated and i can personally recommend the relaxing treatment as ive experienced this myself when im in France.
Try hyperion group are the distributor on 0113 275 5719.
Believe me the treatments are your USP,and have a spa feel,get results and they will be coming back for more!:green:
Good luck:hug:

Phytomer is a really good range, and has the fab treatment 'Ionithermie', as well as salt scrubs, loads of wraps etc. it is marine based. Ionithermie is really popular and works a treat. The training is free and comprehensive, based in windsor. Hths x:)

Try looking at Germaine de Capucinni

http://www.germaine-de-capuccini.com/

the site documents mainly the retail stuff but they do have some fabulous professional range products too - contact them for an information pack.

have you looked at gerards they have some wonderful body treatments and spa exclusive treatments too
Gerards UK

have you looked at gerards they have some wonderful body treatments and spa exclusive treatments too
Gerards UK[/
QUOTE]

sorry cant get that link to work is it this one:

Gerards UK

sorry - it seems to be working now! :lol:

Hey girlies! Just wanted to say a big "thank you" to everyone who gave me info on this! I've decided to go with Pevonia cos the treatments are fantastic and the products are gorgeous. Really good results and you can immediately see the difference! I would recommend it to anyone ...for personal use as much as professional!

Big kisses,

Pinkii xx:hug:

I hope you're enjoying the area! I live in Brentwood but work in Knightsbridge in London. I used to work in Brentwood which was really convenient for getting to work (2 mins walk!) but I didn't like the salon I was in, so I've gone back to where I used to work! Better the devil you know, eh! Lol.

big kisses,

Pinkii x

I hope you're enjoying the area! I live in Brentwood but work in Knightsbridge in London. I used to work in Brentwood which was really convenient for getting to work (2 mins walk!) but I didn't like the salon I was in, so I've gone back to where I used to work! Better the devil you know, eh! Lol.

big kisses,

Pinkii x

Hi Pinkii,

Yeah, i am - i've lived in Brentwood for 27 years now so i don't really know any different!
I'm just getting my house ready to use one of my spare bedrooms as a treatment room. Wow, working in Knightsbridge must be long hours for you. I work in London too as my main job (not beauty based) but i know from a friend who used to work at the Elemis day spa that the hours can be really tough.
Are you using Thalgo where you work then? You should get training from them if so.

i used pevonia a few years back, and its lovely, but i tried a few products from spa find... (finders rebranded) and they are gorgeous.......

Latest posts

Back