Spa in North Yorkshire

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sara x

Reaction score
Just wondering if any geeks can help. My friend's daughter has just qualified as a therapist and is desperate to work in a spa.
Although I'm from Yorkshire I haven't lived there for a long time so unable to recommend any good employers around there.
She obviously knows of places there are but not really anything about reputation, training opportunities etc.
She is really keen and I would like to help if possible. She lives between Harrogate and York and wondered if anybody has any suggestions?
Thanks x

Try the cedar court hotel they have a spa, or face etc medi spa in York city centre 😄

What about Wood Hall near Wetherby or Rudding Park at Harrogate x

Or there middle Thorpe hall, there are not many spas in York they are all lots smaller that what I class a spa as! I live I. York so if you want any info pm me and I'll try my best :)

Imagine spa at dower house knaresborough who also own hazelwood which is between Leeds and harrogate. Also Turkish baths in harrogate or the academy in harrogate xx

There is also a spa in helmsley, can't for the life of me think of the name though.
Sent from my GT-I5800 using SalonGeek

Feversham arms hotel. Just remembered!

Sent from my GT-I5800 using SalonGeek

Try Hotel Du Vin in Harrogate which has a newish spa and there's also a Du Vin in York but no idea if it has a spa. Mentioned already but Rudding's is quite new and well respected and Feversham Arms is a popular one also. Good luck.

Wouldn't recommend feversham, I used to work there.

Thanks so much to all those who have replied. Have passed details on and I'll let you know what the outcome is x

Hi Sara, how did she get on, did she find the right position for herself? I qualify in Aug so would be great to hear she found the right opportunity. xxx

Latest posts

Back