Spa Manicure - what do you charge?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ozpot

Reaction score
Hi Everyone
I am attending a training course on 1st April to get Ez Flow Spa Manicure certificate, v v excited about this as another string to my bow!! :D
However, can you chaps give me an idea of what you charge for Spa Manicures???
Would be good to see, also, out of interest how long does it take to do? I know I'll find out on my course but again would like to get an idea...
Thanks so much
Lorraine

Hi,

I charge £20 and normally takes about 1hr 15min to do.

River

You should have said sooner I could have done you a demo on Monday but the tans wont stick lol.
Spa manis usually take 45 min, coveringg cutilce work, massage, mitts and shape polish etc. They are a lovely service to offer. I charge around 22 pounds. I prefer giving manicures to nail enhancements.

£20 and it takes about an hour to do. :)

oooo lovely thanks girls! can't wait to do them, so looking forward to it!
so about an hour then, I could tie in manicures with the tans maybe? would you do it after tanning or it that not advisable......
also, with EZ Flow you get the products but not the kit, what kit would I need...got cuticle cutters, orange sticks.....apart from maicure bowl, towels I can't think what else I would need to get
Thanks

Sounds good let us know how you get on!

Caz xxx

Latest posts

Back