spa manicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautybabe

Reaction score
Hi geeks

Went on a spa manicure course over at manchester today, really enjoyed myself. The products are really nice and cant wait to use on clients! Im booking on a l&p conversion tomorrow, creative is definately the way to go wippeeee!!

Laura
MGPBT

Hi, me too!!!! Yeah! (I'm Kerry by the way!LOL!)

It was fab wasn't it, I didn't get home til 9pm though!!! Up at 4.30am too! It was a VERY long day, but well worth it! And Julia Forster, who ran the course was lovely, shame she's a bit far for me to travel to. Oh well, Marco Benito was fab too!

I did my sister a manicure this morning to have a practise and she loved it! She wants a SpaPedicure next as all the products smell gorgeous!

Hi Kerry
I feel ever so terrible, i cant remember who you were sorry!? silly me.
i only stayed for the manicure,

Manchester is such along way away for me to keep travelling, although i do want to do the spapedicure, but ill leave that until after january when ive done my creative conversion.

do you work in a salon or mobile, ive been mobile for a while now, i also work partime doing makeup for a photography company. What about you?

laura

Hi, don't worry if you can't remember me I'm not the loudest of people (who usually get remembered!) I'm not in nails yet, I want to practise til I'm a bit better and faster then look for a job in a salon or rent a station in a salon or something like that.I feel it is a bit daunting to go out mobile straight away, could do with some colleagues at first I think until I'm a bit more confident! Brave of you to do that though!
You should definately do the pedicure course next, some of the products were gorgeous! Well, keep going and hope busines picks up a bit more now you can offer the SpaManicure service.

Latest posts

Back