Spa pedicure/heated booties

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Do-it-all Deb

Reaction score
I'm about to do my first spa pedi, but having not yet done the training I do not know when to incorporate the heated booties. As I previously offered them in my deluxe pedicure, my clients are expecting the heat!

The treatment looks ace from the video,but any help is gratefully received!

What [roducts do you use

lindag said:
What [roducts do you use
Sorry, sometimes the obvious is overlooked, it's the Creative Spa pedicure products!

Hi Debbie!

I use Creative Spa Pedi products, and I place the booties on after the Marine Masque.

I use Plastic Wrap to wrap their feet after applying the Masque, or paraffin baggies (whichever is on hand), and then put their feet in the booties.

They are on each foot around 5-10 minutes.

Hope this helps!

Thanks Melissa
I did just that, which seemed fine, however, using all the wonderful products as per the kit/video took me TWO HOURS to do the treatment! I think something will have to give or I've got a lot of speeding up to do!

Do-it-all Deb said:
Thanks Melissa
I did just that, which seemed fine, however, using all the wonderful products as per the kit/video took me TWO HOURS to do the treatment! I think something will have to give or I've got a lot of speeding up to do!

Hi Deb!

I book 1 1/2 hours for a Spa Pedi.. so don't feel bad.. you don't have to cut out too much! ;)

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back