Quantcast

Spa Pedicure Kit

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharon Green

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2003
Messages
224
Reaction score
0
Location
Market town in Herefordshire
Hi all,

Just wondering how many pedicures you can do with the product in the kit?

Thanks,

Sharon
 

geeg

Judge Gigi-Honorary Geek
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
32,644
Reaction score
1,033
Location
Benissa, Costa Blanca, Spain
Sharon Green said:
Hi all,

Just wondering how many pedicures you can do with the product in the kit?

Thanks,

Sharon
The SpaPedicure kit comes with little scoops and spatualas for each product. If you use the recommended measures, then you can perform 30-35 pedicures with the kit. At 20.00 per pedicure (and this is a low figure) your kit will gross you 600.00 plus. Not a bad return for your investment???

Some products you will use faster than others ... like the Massage oil and some will last for ages like the _Sea Serum and Foaming Sea Soak. Use as directed though and you will make allot from the one kit... and your clients will love you.
 

lindag

Well-Known Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2004
Messages
417
Reaction score
4
Location
Dublin, Ireland
geeg said:
you can perform 30-35 pedicures with the kit. At 20.00 per pedicure (and this is a low figure) your kit will gross you 600.00 plus. Not a bad return for your investment???
What about the spa manicure what the return on that system
 

emmalouisa

Well-Known Member
Joined
Apr 27, 2004
Messages
908
Reaction score
4
Location
essex
it seems agood deal if u get that much return i m going to purchase mine hopefully at the nail excel in september do they sell them at the exbhits???
 

Kitten

Well-Known Member
Joined
May 12, 2004
Messages
245
Reaction score
1
Location
Lincolnshire
Good question - I'm looking forward to the answer too!
 

Mrs Geek

Sweet Heart
Premium Geek
Joined
Jan 11, 2003
Messages
6,709
Reaction score
477
Location
Yorkshire
lindag said:
What about the spa manicure what the return on that system
SpaMan is about £45.00 + vat I think; again, you are looking at about 35-40 manicures at approx. £15-£20 per pop - which is about £600 - £800 pounds!
 

geeg

Judge Gigi-Honorary Geek
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
32,644
Reaction score
1,033
Location
Benissa, Costa Blanca, Spain
emmalouisa said:
it seems agood deal if u get that much return i m going to purchase mine hopefully at the nail excel in september do they sell them at the exbhits???
The kits are always available at the shows if they have not sold out by the time you get there! :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top