Spa smelling candles?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

claireyfairy

Reaction score
Hi all any recommendations for some lovely spa type smelling candles (if you know what I mean) I've been using different tea lights but they are just not the spa smell! Lol x

Maybe look at subtle smells. Nothing too over powering. Reason why i say this is because strong smells no matter if theyre good or bad, make me nauseous and sometimes faint. I cant handle incense burning or flower scented oils. I cant handle some perfumes ir soaps either. I can't offer aromatherapy treatments and really struggle cleaning wax rooms with citrus oil. I walked into a salon once and ended up in their bathroom vomiting cos of the strong rose smell. As weird as it sounds, its pretty common. Its totally up to you but i suggest subtle smells

I can't have candles because of my asthma and very similar to kirstie some smells make me feel sick so I now use Scentsy wax warmers (they have some lovely scents) x

Eve Taylor candles are lovely.

Eve Taylor aromatherapy candles are great, smell lovely and as they melt at a lower temp they can be used as a massage medium.

Espa do a nice range of spa smelling candles x

Yankee candle there brilliant xx

My clients love my collection of them x

I love the Paddywax soy candles. Great smells and they are soy wax, not paraffin which is bad for you.

I love the Paddywax soy candles. Great smells and they are soy wax, not paraffin which is bad for you.
I wasnt aware paraffin wax was bad for you. Can you tell me why please

From what I can gather it is toxic when burnt. I think it's fine when used cold in cosmetic treatments, but the fumes can can lung cancer and other side effects.

Latest posts

Back