Space saving Backwash chairs??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goldenboyroe

Reaction score
Hi,

I own a small beauty salon and am constantly being asked if we can provide a hairdressing facility in one of the rooms that i have available mainly by local muslim women who need a private room to remove their headdress.

Because my spare room isn't huge I have been looking for a space saving backwash unit maybe where the chair can spin round and be used for the cut as well - does such a thing exist???

Any suggestions would be very helpful as I am new to the Beauty Industry and hairdressing is a whole new ballgame :eek::irked:

thanks

I know you can get back wash systems that come in two parts, the basin and the chair, so i think if you could get the room set up right you could use the chair as your cutting chair as well as the washing chair?? you'd need to look into it but i know you can get the chair seperate from the basin. xx

I know you can get back wash systems that come in two parts, the basin and the chair, so i think if you could get the room set up right you could use the chair as your cutting chair as well as the washing chair?? you'd need to look into it but i know you can get the chair seperate from the basin. xx

WELLA PROFESSIONALS - WELONDA - BACKWASH UNITS PARALLELOGRAMM

found this on welonda site

Latest posts

Back