SpaRitual Pedicures?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gorgeousnails

Reaction score
Just looking on here for info about SpaRitual products, can't find much definitive info!

Can someone help me through this? Which products of theirs are a must? it really appeals to me, organic and used for hands and feet etc.

They have so many products to choose from?

Thanks in advance, Angel

Hi,
I use the SpaRitual range. It is fab. A bit expensive, but you get what you pay for.
Great product as you use it for either mani or pedi.
I bought mine from NSI as I did my mani & pedi training with them, take a look on their website.
Good luck with whatever range you choose.
Lotsa luv x :hug:

Hi I also use the Spa Ritual range and it is lovely. I agree it is very expensive. The only thing I would not buy again are the bath salts as I found then very over powering and clients were not keen for me to add to the pedicure bath. The foot/hand soak is great though. One other downside is that they do not seem to do a black polish. :)

I love my sparitual products and they do have a black polish its called street smart its with the intuitive collection .

Hi Thank you for mentioning the black polish - I do not understand though why they don't have it in the normal colour chart? :)

Hi Thank you for mentioning the black polish - I do not understand though why they don't have it in the normal colour chart? :)

It was one of the seasonal collections. Not sure why it's not in the catalogue but I think it's on the website, so you could order it that way. It's a lovely polish, really creamy.

Latest posts

Back