SpaRitual vs Jessica nail polishes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Helengrace000

Reaction score
Hi another post from me today :)

Have received brochures for both and samples for SpaRitual. I see that Jessica offer a lot more colours, but what are people's thoughts and experiences with either?

(I also would like thoughts on Jessica geleration too, the gel polishes).

Many thanks xxx

Can anyone give any thoughts on either brand?! :)

hi I cant comment much at the moment, but I have just bought my manicure/pedicure products from SpaRitual and have bought about 20 polishes. I have tried the sample one they sent me which I liked so thought I would buy a few which were in their sale as I already have nubar and vinylux which I like very much. Just trying them out at the moment with family to see how many days they last without chipping etc using their base and top coat. I would like to buy more vinylux which I will do in the next week or so but have heard reports that the sparitual polishes do last well. We are only on day 3 at the moment but will let you know how long we get before chipping. Hope that helps but I cant comment on Jessica products as never used them.

hi I cant comment much at the moment, but I have just bought my manicure/pedicure products from SpaRitual and have bought about 20 polishes. I have tried the sample one they sent me which I liked so thought I would buy a few which were in their sale as I already have nubar and vinylux which I like very much. Just trying them out at the moment with family to see how many days they last without chipping etc using their base and top coat. I would like to buy more vinylux which I will do in the next week or so but have heard reports that the sparitual polishes do last well. We are only on day 3 at the moment but will let you know how long we get before chipping. Hope that helps but I cant comment on Jessica products as never used them.

Yes that is helpful thank you! Let me know how it goes :) do they have a minimum order? They seem reasonably priced too? Xx

I use Sparitual products and swear by them, they are brilliant!
Also the cap on the polishes are rubber so no embarrassing awkwardness in front ad clients trying to get the bottles open when you've been using creams! Haha
No minimum order as far as I am aware! Xxxx

I use Sparitual products and swear by them, they are brilliant!
Also the cap on the polishes are rubber so no embarrassing awkwardness in front ad clients trying to get the bottles open when you've been using creams! Haha
No minimum order as far as I am aware! Xxxx

Ooh good how long does it last? What's the drying time like? Lol and that's good to know! Thanks for replying!
Xxx

In the spa ritual catalogue says have to order 6 of all the cuticle items and base/ top coats - I know now that they are part of NSI so wonder if it's the case from them too! Xx

Anyone else? X

Ooh good how long does it last? What's the drying time like? Lol and that's good to know! Thanks for replying!
Xxx

In the spa ritual catalogue says have to order 6 of all the cuticle items and base/ top coats - I know now that they are part of NSI so wonder if it's the case from them too! Xx

It lasts really well I'm having better results than I did with OPI!
Drying time is good with thin coats I wouldn't say it's quicker than any other good quality polish.
Ahh I order from NSI as I'm in Scotland and Sparitual don't let you order from here so I have no choice but to go through NSI and they have no minimum order limit :) cxx

It lasts really well I'm having better results than I did with OPI!
Drying time is good with thin coats I wouldn't say it's quicker than any other good quality polish.
Ahh I order from NSI as I'm in Scotland and Sparitual don't let you order from here so I have no choice but to go through NSI and they have no minimum order limit :) cxx

That's good! Have many of your clients heard of it? Does it put them off having a "less known" brand?

Oh that's good!! I'll do that then. I also saw you and others rate NSI files too so I'll look into those too lol :) xxx

That's good! Have many of your clients heard of it? Does it put them off having a "less known" brand?

Oh that's good!! I'll do that then. I also saw you and others rate NSI files too so I'll look into those too lol :) xxx

Not many of my clients have heard of it but once I explain that it's Vegan etc etc and they see how beautiful the colours are they love it!
NSI Dura files are fab 100% recommend them xx

Not many of my clients have heard of it but once I explain that it's Vegan etc etc and they see how beautiful the colours are they love it!
NSI Dura files are fab 100% recommend them xx

It shouldn't put people off should it!! Do you offer similar sort of thing for gel polishes too, if so which brand? Ooh good I'll get some files too :) thanks for all your help!! Xxx

It shouldn't put people off should it!! Do you offer similar sort of thing for gel polishes too, if so which brand? Ooh good I'll get some files too :) thanks for all your help!! Xxx

I use CND Shellac which is hypoallergenic! Be sure to order from Sweet Squared to be sure it is the genuine stuff though! Xxx

We use Jessica gels at work, and spend ages looking through the bottles for the colour, as the bottles are black with just a window. The nail polish is ok with some nice colours. But I find can get quite thick. Whether this is due to temperature of the spa. But they are in a cupboard. I thought Spa Ritual was by NSI. Never tried.

We use Jessica gels at work, and spend ages looking through the bottles for the colour, as the bottles are black with just a window. The nail polish is ok with some nice colours. But I find can get quite thick. Whether this is due to temperature of the spa. But they are in a cupboard. I thought Spa Ritual was by NSI. Never tried.

Sparitual is an independent company, but NSI sell their stuff on their websites and trade stores as well :) xx

I use CND Shellac which is hypoallergenic! Be sure to order from Sweet Squared to be sure it is the genuine stuff though! Xxx

Ah okay! The only thing that puts me off is because people have said on here they are owned by a company who animal test... I'm trying to get all natural, vegan and not tested on animals!! I'm just not sure how easy that will be lol. Shellac does seem very popular though! Thank you :) xxx

Thank you that's good to know. What are the gels like to work with, do that last long and is the removal okay?xx

Hi I replied earlier in the thread, just started using sparitual and testing the polish out, sons girlfriend has had the very dark navy blue on and so far 5 days and not a chip in sight, so I am impressed as I only done her nails quickly to try the colour out. The products are lovely eco,vegan etc etc.
You asked about gel polishes I have gelicure by nubar, vegan etc they seem good not used much as not advertised yet but tried them out no real problems and company very friendly and helpful. Their polishes are good too.
I am going natural also, eco, vegan, organic etc as much as possible and these 2 companies tick most boxes for me but I do use Calgel as trained with them but so far only the clear and french, running out of money to buy more. I do have some vinylux by cnd but to be honest if the sparitual polishes last that well on most clients then may well stick with them. Lovely bottles no minimum order, free postage when you spend £40 I think it is and a really helpful company. I will try and post a picture of nails so you can see I will try tomorrow.

Hi I replied earlier in the thread, just started using sparitual and testing the polish out, sons girlfriend has had the very dark navy blue on and so far 5 days and not a chip in sight, so I am impressed as I only done her nails quickly to try the colour out. The products are lovely eco,vegan etc etc.
You asked about gel polishes I have gelicure by nubar, vegan etc they seem good not used much as not advertised yet but tried them out no real problems and company very friendly and helpful. Their polishes are good too.
I am going natural also, eco, vegan, organic etc as much as possible and these 2 companies tick most boxes for me but I do use Calgel as trained with them but so far only the clear and french, running out of money to buy more. I do have some vinylux by cnd but to be honest if the sparitual polishes last that well on most clients then may well stick with them. Lovely bottles no minimum order, free postage when you spend £40 I think it is and a really helpful company. I will try and post a picture of nails so you can see I will try tomorrow.

Ah thanks for all that info that's really useful! I like the sound of Nubar then I'll look into them.

Do you order from spa ritual or NSI?

Yes that would be good to see thank you :)

Interesting and good to know that other people are doing what I want to do natural etc!! Xx

Ah thanks for all that info that's really useful! I like the sound of Nubar then I'll look into them.

Do you order from spa ritual or NSI?

Yes that would be good to see thank you :)

Interesting and good to know that other people are doing what I want to do natural etc!! Xx

Ok said I would get back to you hopefully the photo will be ok, these nails are now on day 7 general everyday use, still looking good for a normal polish. I am pretty impressed.

Attachments

• P5140300.jpg
    P5140300.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 66
Yes that looks pretty impressive!! I've just got some samples so I'll try them too, but it's looking good. What colour is that by the way? Thank you for coming back to me! Xxx

Latest posts

Back