SpaRitual vs Jessica nail polishes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes that looks pretty impressive!! I've just got some samples so I'll try them too, but it's looking good. What colour is that by the way? Thank you for coming back to me! Xxx

Hi the colour is called Surreal its a deep blue, nice colour I only done her nails quickly but they seem to have grown a fair bit over a week, no real wear at all as you can see from the picture. I am happy with the polish, cant trial it out on me as I work with food but I will invest in more of their collections as they come out. Vinylux is good but some people are saying the top goes thick etc. not had a problem myself as yet but you do have to load the brush more than normal. Anyway hope its been of help to you at least you know the polish lasts more than the normal 3 days lol. Good luck with which ever make you choose. I know how you feel its taken me ages deciding what products to go with and as I want as natural as possible taken even more time or feels like it. Anyway Good luck xx

I use jessica polishes in my salon , but they have left Sa for some reason so now stock Essie. Personally I prefer Jessica as most clients who come for their pedicures etc still have the colour on no chips erc untill their next appointment it grows out almost. Essie I find they come back with their own polish on top as it has already chipped.

I would like to try spa ritual or another brand 😢

Beauty at your finger tips!

Hi the colour is called Surreal its a deep blue, nice colour I only done her nails quickly but they seem to have grown a fair bit over a week, no real wear at all as you can see from the picture. I am happy with the polish, cant trial it out on me as I work with food but I will invest in more of their collections as they come out. Vinylux is good but some people are saying the top goes thick etc. not had a problem myself as yet but you do have to load the brush more than normal. Anyway hope its been of help to you at least you know the polish lasts more than the normal 3 days lol. Good luck with which ever make you choose. I know how you feel its taken me ages deciding what products to go with and as I want as natural as possible taken even more time or feels like it. Anyway Good luck xx

I know it's so confusing but will get there in the end! Yeah trying to do natural adds a bit more difficulty I think.
Lol yes thank you that is useful :)
Thank you and to you! Xx

I use jessica polishes in my salon , but they have left Sa for some reason so now stock Essie. Personally I prefer Jessica as most clients who come for their pedicures etc still have the colour on no chips erc untill their next appointment it grows out almost. Essie I find they come back with their own polish on top as it has already chipped.

I would like to try spa ritual or another brand 😢

This is jessica polish not gels? Aw that's a shame! Can you get spa ritual?

Jessica have a bigger range of colours but then I guess I wouldn't necessarily have that many anyway and so spa rituals range probably be okay.

Xx

This is jessica polish not gels? Aw that's a shame! Can you get spa ritual?

Jessica have a bigger range of colours but then I guess I wouldn't necessarily have that many anyway and so spa rituals range probably be okay.

Xx

Great news there is a new stockist or importer I got told about at prof beauty. So got her number . Yes I am talking about the nail polish.

Latest posts

Back