Sparitual?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geekling

Reaction score
Hey guys, thinking of using sparitual for my facial and maincure/pedicure.

Just wondering what you more experianced geeks think of this band?
I just dont want to invest init and realise its rubish.
I received some samples from them and really liked some of them, but to be honest was abit confused with the whole multi-perpous products, there doesnt seem much info on their website, but surly all the products arnt suitable for all treatments, i want something for facials that is suitable for all skin types, or at least something i can know is good for oily skin etc.

REALLY sorry for the essay, i did search this subject on here but couldnt find much info.

Thanks guys :lol:

I am have used them since they launched I love them and so do my clients the product is beautiful I haven't found anything that I don't like or doesn't work. Ringnsi and speak to and speak to an educator, also if u go to the section about rituals on the site it explains the lot x

Hi I use the nail polis and really like them because they contain less nasties than normal varnish and they do a great range of colours and small sizes, plus they look good on the shelves.
For skincare we use ecologie, which I use for all the above reasons and others
A friend of mine who is completely into everything being 'vegetarian/free-from etc etc' researched a zillion different companies to find nail polish which fitted her brief and she chose Sparituals, hence why I opted for them as well.

Hi there, i use Sparitual products for Manicures and Pedicures. Love them!
You mention facials though I wasn't aware they have facial products?

Hi
I have started it in my salon as I am a rep for them and other brands for the north east/yorkshire. I would say they are predominantly body treatments, manicure/pedicure products than for facials like Dermalogica etc. Polishes are great as like said before have less nasties in them. If I can help anymore, please let me know. xx

I use them for Mani/Pedi, and i also use the massage oil for my massage clients. Love the products customers always comment about how they love the smell. It is worth buying the manual if you go with this brand as it is fantatsic in its detail about all the range what you use it for and then it gives you step by step for all the different rituals, a really valuable tool. The polish is great quality, most of my pedicure clients are once a month and still have the polish on when they come back to me.
Nicola

Thanx for the replies guys!! Really helped me!!
Think ill go for Sparitual for my manni/peddi!
Iv loved their samples so far!! Lol.
Just need to find myself a good facial range now! I had a look at a few, i really wanted to do luxary facials, but the area i live arnt going to be to interested in that type of thing!! Lol!! Any opinions on SKINTRUTH?
xxx

We also use Spa Ritual in the spa but it is mainly polish but I do retail a lot of their products also. I would say it is up there with all the other big names and the fact it is Vegan appeals to that market too.

I use Spa Ritual and their polishes are gorgeous. Products are good quality and the scents of the nail oil and cuticle cream are to die for! They were due to have a facial range but it has never materialised, which is a shame. My only negative comment is the bath salts have such a strong scent. I also think another scent in the range would go down well as they have had the same ones for quite a while.:lol:

Latest posts

Back