Sparkle Cosmetics rule!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crystaltash

Reaction score
Just wanna say that I have been open for 3 weeks now and everybody has been admiring my beautiful Barbara Bort make-up stand and commenting on how fab the Make-up is.

A big thanks goes out to Sophie who was brilliant throughout the whole ordering process. She helped me choose my colours and products and sent me great merchandising materials that really show off the range.
And was also lovely to chat to as well
So if anyone is stuck with their make-up brand choice, I thoroughly recommend Sophie at Sparkle cosmetics. The products are lush!

Thanks Sophie!!!!
xxxx

I went down the Barabara Bort route. Sophie was brilliant, she gave me great advice on the range. I have had great feedback from my clients.

The products are great value for money with a good profit margin when I retail, the range sells itself.............. I love it!

The back up support is tip top with loads of posters and promotional kit. I ran a promotion last month and Sophie sent along some products at discount to help me out.

:):):):):):):)

Yay, a fellow Barbara Bort friend!!

What was the promotion you ran hun? I was thinking about trying to up the ante with my retail sales, so any ideas would be so great.
xx

Sorry I am rubbish at this salon geek lark, just noticed I had not responded.

We ran a promotion with half price brushes that was supported by Sophie.

This went down well with our clients. It was buy a bronzer and another product and get the brush half price (good quality brush)....it helped shift some retail items and gave us something to talk about.

Talk with Soph she is always keen to do a deal!

M:):):):)

Latest posts

Back