Special Offers for Christmas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joe90

Reaction score
I know it is a long way off yet but will have to start thinking about getting some printing done for Christmas special offers for both myself and the holistic therapist at the salon.

Would you combine your efforts and do a special offer incorporating both beauty and holistics or should I just stick with some basic like

spray tan, express mani and pedi for £XXXX

Any ideas also of what to put on my flyers - I do intend to drop these at local businesses/tesco etc. so thought something like

"Want to look fabulous at the office Xmas Party?" and then put on the offer we decide upon.

Sorry rambled a bit just put it down as it came into my head.

I have done that much marketing/flyers I am all out of ideas.

Hi J

Hope you are well. I can't remember if you are mobile or salon based, from your post I guess it's salon.

I am just sitting here thinking, and everywhere I have worked we have never had special Xmas offers, because it's the time of year where appointments are like gold dust!

So I guess if I were to do any advertising I would keep it to simple treatments that are short in time but good in value to you.

We are starting to get a few special offers out at the moment (vistaprint!) cause Oct is usually a quiet month as everyone has been on holiday and hopefully that will keep us busy until Nov when it picks up again. Then in Jan it's gift voucher time. We are going to give offer cards out to clients who come in Jan to hopefully keep us busy in Feb/March.

Have I been of any help to you?

I would be interested for other points of view on this, as my opinion is just from personal experience.

K x

Thanks Kelly hadn't thought that Xmas will probably be mad anyway.

Have got my October offers sorted.

Evening J

Anytime! Love the new Avatar but am missing Anne!

K x

if anyone else mentions Christmas this side of October I will not be held responsible for my actions:eek:

Ok I won't mention that word but must tell you that I nearly died of shock this week. The local shop has mince pies, cakes,choc, cards and wrapping paper in already!!! aaarrrggghhhhh!!!

Has the world gone mad? Not a hint of Halloween in the shop yet though!

K x

if anyone else mentions Christmas this side of October I will not be held responsible for my actions:eek:

:lol: Me too, Asda cleared out school uniforms and put Xmas gear in at the end of August:eek:

Anyway I'm going to push the express mani/pedi at Xmas, as I think getting an appt anywhere will be like getting rocking horse poo!! I'm going to promo them together as I am mobile so hopefully I'll pick up some clients who've left it all til the last minute.

Latest posts

Back