Special offers - too many ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newatnails

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I've recently done a special offer on shellac hands and toes with a saving obviously..., plus I'm doing a loyalty offer 5th treatment 1/2 price., and was thinking of doing a special offer for new clients eg: £5 off their 1st treatment, and a refer a friend offer £5.00 off their next treatment too...,
I'm just trying to drum up some business for the next few months now...,

My question is should only 1 offer be in play at one time eg: New customer last night had her 1st Shellac treatment (£5.00 off)..., has booked her next treatment..., so will probably be entitled to the loyalty offer too (5th treat 1/2 price), she has already referred me to a friend who has just booked her 1s treatment (5 off for new client and £5.00 off referee's next treatment)

Obviously this is a lot of discount and I'll probably end up losing out - So should I specify that a client can only Opt for 1 special offer

Your thoughts on this would be much appreciated:)

That is quite a lot of discount, I think the loyalty discount is the best one to keep them coming back. Why not do one offer a month?

Hi Guys,
I've recently done a special offer on shellac hands and toes with a saving obviously..., plus I'm doing a loyalty offer 5th treatment 1/2 price., and was thinking of doing a special offer for new clients eg: £5 off their 1st treatment, and a refer a friend offer £5.00 off their next treatment too...,
I'm just trying to drum up some business for the next few months now...,

My question is should only 1 offer be in play at one time eg: New customer last night had her 1st Shellac treatment (£5.00 off)..., has booked her next treatment..., so will probably be entitled to the loyalty offer too (5th treat 1/2 price), she has already referred me to a friend who has just booked her 1s treatment (5 off for new client and £5.00 off referee's next treatment)

Obviously this is a lot of discount and I'll probably end up losing out - So should I specify that a client can only Opt for 1 special offer

Your thoughts on this would be much appreciated:)

Yes say thay can only use one discount at a time and say not in conjunction with any other offer. Lucia x

Latest posts

Back