special offers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mandy78

Reaction score
Am doing my Sienna X training soon and will need to buy some more supplies onced i am fully trained as the kit i purchased at olympia had just a starter pack with it. Was wondering does anyone know if its worth waiting to get my extra kit at the training due to special prices etc or should i just order what i need now?
Thanks

I'm also training with sienna x next week. None of the information i have been given says anything about being able to purchase products on the day. So i'm not sure if there'll be any special discounts.

I ordered mine so that once my training is complete i can start practicing straight away!! I'm like a big kid.... really excited!!!!

yeah me too not doing mine until november and unfortunately because we are decorating havent had mine out of the box yet but will try and do my daughter next week as she is going away and would like a tan. I have trained with St tropez at place of work so should be ok but all equipment new so could be a disaster lol but hey ho will give it a go....

Good luck with your training next week perhaps you could let me know when you have done yours as to purchases etc it may just be you save p&p !

Hey, I did my sienna training in May and we didnt get any special discounts on the day, just the regular prices but the more you buy the cheaper it goes. But you can place orders on the day with your trainer.
x

i didn't pay any p+p, so i'm not too worried LOL.

I ordered a business in a box package and a load of disposables. Delivery time was fantastic (next day) and free!

I'll update you on my training Monday evening.

T x

so the same as the website then, the more litres the cheaper?

Latest posts

Back