Spinning balls inside nails, can anyone help?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barbie25

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
recently ive seen a few pictures of nails with spinning balls inside them, was just wondering if anyone knew how to do this? and if so can u tell me:)

thanks xxxxx

Hi everyone,
recently ive seen a few pictures of nails with spinning balls inside them, was just wondering if anyone knew how to do this? and if so can u tell me:)

thanks xxxxx

make the nail.
use electric file to make a hole a little larger than the bead.
thread the bead into a piece of wire that is a little longer the width of the hole.
working from the back of the nail , apply a small bead of clear acrylic to secure the ends of the wire.

there are some variations, for instance you can place the wire over the hole and during the process of making the nail so that the wire is embedded in the tip. also if you dont have an e file you can punch a hole in the tip before you apply it .

I tried this the other week and punched a hole using a hole punch before I stuck it on to my nail trainer, just in case it cracked.

thank you i will have a go xxxx

Would love to see the finished result.

I did this for holloween. I used earring posts instead of wire ( I think they are head pins). Came out so good... No loose ends.

Start with a shaped nail. Drill your hole as stated above. Drill out grooves for the ends of the posts. (your have to cut the ends off with a clipper) Place the ends into the grooves with the bead already on the post. fill with acrylic then buff and gloss.

Hope this helps,
Rachelle

Hi everyone,

thanks xxxxx

where did you see this i would love to have a look

The easiest way I found to do this to take a hole punch and punch out the hole in the nail, using any color bead, thread it onto craft wire and attach it to the back of the nail using acrylic or gel (cure if using gel). Finish nail as usual.

If you go to nails mag, you can find lots of bead nails.

Yep, i'd have to agree with everyone, i too would love to see this. Any pics????

Latest posts

Back