Split nail tips ??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moosey

Reaction score
Hi there

I did a set of nails - white cnd performance tips with pink l&P 2 days ago and she said that 4 of the tips, and just the tips only have split so she is going to file them. They were done short not long. Why is this as i applied enought product. I have never had this befor and thought that the only waythis happened would be if the nails ere banged or knocked please can some one help xxxxx thank ya all

Could you have applied scrub fresh to the tips before l&p application? Sometimes scrub fresh can cause a tip to crack. Also, if the tips did not fit properly (like you had to really push the tip down against the nail until the adhesive set) that can also cause cracking. Although I like performance tips they are not for everyone. I find they really work best for someone who has problem-free lovely shaped nails to start with. BTW, I really love the new material CND is using for thair tips now. A bit hard to find in all tips styles and colors at the local suppliers but very nice to work with.

Mastiffmom
CND Grand Master

Latest posts

Back