Spot on my nose-quick fix?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheekychick

Reaction score
I'm only trained in basic facials
But
It's my birthday today & we are going out tonight. All my friends are going to be there. Some of whom I haven't seen in ages. And I have woken up with a giant spot on my nose!!!! :(
It isn't yellow or anything just a bit sore & bright red!
Is there anything I can use as a quick fix that will take some of the redness down by tonight? As my make up isn't covering it at all.

I look terrible :(
Sam
Xx

Are you going to the shops today? Origins Super Spot Remover is fantastic, I always have some at home just in case.

Do you have a green corrector to use under your make up? That will help to knock out the redness before concealing it.

Are you going to the shops today? Origins Super Spot Remover is fantastic, I always have some at home just in case.

Do you have a green corrector to use under your make up? That will help to knock out the redness before concealing it.

Thank you!! I'm at the shops now will pick some up. Do boots sell it?
I know I can get green concealer from there. Xx

For my spots I always use Sudocrem, works like a treat

Thank you!! I'm at the shops now will pick some up. Do boots sell it?
I know I can get green concealer from there. Xx

Sorry, I saw this too late! I hope you managed to get something! x

Happy Birthday by the way ;) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you :)
& thanks ladies for the ideas. The redness faded by the time I went out after using origins. So no Rudolph red nose in the pics! Lol
Xx

Latest posts

Back