Spots for ten years! Any solutions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You should really try using decleor products! I used to get really bad skin until I worked with decleor and that was the answer to perfect skin! They can be quite pricey but they are worth the money. Hope this helps!:)

Skincerity is amazing! X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Wow some really good advice there! Thank u so much for taking the time to reply to me .. Xxxx

Wow some really good advice there! Thank u so much for taking the time to reply to me .. Xxxx

Hope you can finally get sorted, like you said alot of great advice so fingers crossed something will work as I no how down having bad skin can make you feel xxx

I, a beautician has had spots since I was 19... I'm now 29 and they are no better. I've changed my diet etc and nothin has worked. I had a baby 9 months ago and worse than ever. Only breast fed for 7 weeks . At a total loss!! Any ideas???? Thanks lots
Nuskin Clear Action systemNu Skin Clear Action® System
Put troubling blemishes and the damage they cause behind you with the comprehensive Nu Skin Clear Action® System and save 33% on every purchase.

Nu Skin Clear Action® helps fight past, present and future breakouts to give you smoother, clearer skin. It is time to take action … Nu Skin Clear Action®.

The Nu Skin Clear Action® System includes:

Nu Skin Clear Action® Foaming Cleanser
Formulated to disrupt the breakout causing union of oil and debris, the Nu Skin Clear Action® Foaming Cleanser cleanses deep into your pores.

Nu Skin Clear Action® Toner
Keeps your complexion calm and shine free. Nu Skin Clear Action® Toner calms the skin and manages present oil levels, promoting a shine-free, clear complexion.

Nu Skin Clear Action® Day Treatment
Protect and revitalise your complexion. Clear away the past, present and future signs of breakouts with Nu Skin Clear Action® Day Treatment which features mandelic, salicylic acid and the powerful antioxidant white tea extract combined in a lightweight gel. Nu Skin Clear Action® Day Treatment promotes a clear, even complexion so you can face every day with confidence.

Nu Skin Clear Action® Night Treatment
Helps you wake up to healthier looking skin. Nu Skin Clear Action® Night Treatment minimises the signs of breakouts while you sleep.
email me for more info

Go to a dermatologist!!! I had acne and he gave me roaccutane which made it go completely!!

You should really try using decleor products! I used to get really bad skin until I worked with decleor and that was the answer to perfect skin! They can be quite pricey but they are worth the money. Hope this helps!:)

I'd second decleor. I started using Hydra floral as my skin was getting breakout. My skin has never been better. It really does rebalance the skin.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Go to a dermatologist!!! I had acne and he gave me roaccutane which made it go completely!!

Oh god I've read about the side affects of that and scared me to death!! Plus I'm thinkin about trying for another baby soon so don't think I'll be allowed. Thanks tho xxx

I suffered with my skin from 17 years to 40 years old. I tried everything! Decker did help at one point. Spa Fund mineral based products cured my skin problems along with microdermabrasion ... I have not looked back and hope you find something that helps you!

I have also had spots which became worse when I was older, not just a teenager. I did find I was using the wrong products for my skin. If products are too oil based they block the pores. I use Oriflame (I am a rep for it so I will always say it is good) but really the creams are light but do also help dry skin. It may also be due to another product that is being used. I used to get a rash from nail varnish or some hair products can cause problem is hair is on the face.

I also found that it is important to ensure you don't use any old products on the skin (out of date cleansers etc). I had a clear out and my skin improved!

Latest posts

Back