Spray setting and solution

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shazza251

Reaction score
Hi guys I'm new to this page so I apologise if I'm not doing this correctly. I've recently completed my Spray tanning traning and have bought myself the Maximist Pro TNT machine with the intentions of offering mobile spray tanning. I have been practising on friends using my free Suntana solutions that I received with my kit. The issues I'm having is that I'm still finding that I'm using just over 75ml of solution on each client when I know it should be around 50ml. At training I was taught to do 2 light coats. Does this mean my spray setting is still to high? When I do the couch roll test before a tan it doesnt soak through! I turn the dial on my gun clockwise until tight and no solution is coming out and then I start to turn the dial anti-clockwise, probably 3 full turns...do you think I need to turn it down even further? How dark should the tan be on the couch roll? Any advice would be much appreciated as I want to have my technique perfect before I start charging clients. Thanks :)

Not sure if you figured this out as the post was a while back. But I had a similar problem when I switched to this machine. Have you got the airflow on the lowest setting and the solution dial turned down? That is the best way for this machine

Latest posts

Back