Spray Tan advice plz

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kim.1.

Reaction score
me and my are wanting to start up a spray tanning business she do he local area and i do mine but we are just so unsure as to which is the best eg st tropez, tantrick, sienna x........etc???????
we have both had st tropez which we have been happy with but as we havent tried others its hard to no which to start the business off with?
There doesnt seem to be as much info on st tropez?

also can you use any spray tan in any machines?

where is it best to do our training? we live lincolnshire!

please help

thanks kim x:lol:

Tantrick do the whole lot, training, equipment etc. I went with them and am thoroughly happy with them. Great colour, good value for money equipment, fab training and the best aftercare customer service. Have not had one single complaint with the product from my customers, am mowed out with new and returning customers (speak for itself). Best of luck xxxx

You cant go wrong with Tantrick hun,
but you could always go around some salons and try out all the different solutions that are on the market,
you can also contact the companies for samples but if you don't have a spray tan machine you would only be able to do patch tests with the samples hth
yes you can use most solutions in any HVLP machine :hug:

thanks for your advice!!!

not many responses tho thought more people would have writtn back!
any other good websites where we can get info from? xx

Kim, why don't you do what I always do and "Shop" your competition? Just call other shops that offer spray tanning and ask them what product they use? They'll just think you're a potential client and will tell you what you need to know. Then, after several phone calls, you can evaluate your information and go from there. If for example, the majority of shops say they use Tantrick, then there must be a good reason, right?

Look at all the company websites after you've gathered your info and figure it out from there. Here, you can lease your equipment before you buy (try before you buy). It may sound like a waste of $, but if you can do that, at least you could return it if it's no good, clogs, sprays unevenly, etc.
Good luck! kelly

Hi Kim!

Have you tried Fake Bake? It's FANTASTIC. I use the self tanning lotion on my clients and have got really positive feedback. They do spray tanning and do training on it aswell. Have a look on the website, there's contact numbers and more info on there. Hope that's helped? X

Latest posts

Back