Spray Tan Course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harley.

Reaction score
Hi, im near to completing my training as a nail tech and am working part time in a salon. I want to do a spray tan course and was wondering where the best place to do it is... i've seen a sudo spray tan course, but i need to know the most reputable place/ brand to train with.... advice pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssseeeeeeeeeeee :!:

Tantrick have a good reputation and teach on a 1 to 1 basis so you get 100% training on the day, hth

hi,i just completed a day spray tan course with aston and fincher in Sun Labs,i dont think it matters who teaches you to spray,its all simular,its finding the right brand and equipment, tantrick,celebrity secrets and amber mist are all supposed to be the better of the lot.:confused: sally's are doing a course and starter kit for £311 in tantruth,the tan is meant to be great but the fading crap.

Whereabouts in London are you Harley?

I am the couture tanning trainer in the Essex area. I provide 121 tanning courses which cover both theory and practical. The tanning course is fully accredited and recognised.
Pm me for more details.

xx

Latest posts

Back