Quantcast

Spray tan darker on wrists?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Calminginfluenc

Reaction score
I did a spray tan the other day for a friend, she told me she had followed all pre tan advice I had given her, I sprayed the tan nice and even, I use maximist xl and I only turn the nozzle a third of a turn, I tanned her at home so she put on her dressing gown after.
I called the next day and she said she is very happy but her wrists look darker, I popped up to see her yesterday and she seems to have darker wrists and forearms! It's not hugely noticeable but I know they're there!!
Could anyone shed some light on why this has happened please?
Xx

Calminginfluenc

Reaction score
Also it's the tops of her arms not the undersides, more arm than wrists too, sort of around the area that gets a little wider.
Xx

Lauz012

Reaction score
She could have had quite dry skin there which would make the tan stick more next time you do her u could try putting a light layer of barrier cream on the same bits see if that helps

Calminginfluenc

Reaction score
I was thinking that, her skin looks very good and when I felt it after they didn't feel dry but she has been good and slapping lots of moisturiser on since the tan.
They're not noticeably darker and shes not bothered but I can't help but think that it's because she's my friend! Lol
I will try the barrier cream, I wasn't actually taught to use barrier cream when spraying during my course so have shied away from using it do far for fear of making a mess of it!!
I've only done a handful of tans since training so still building my confidence up!
Xx

Latest posts