spray tan disclaimer/cliernt record

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ruthlm

Reaction score
Hi there, I have made up my own client records and was wondering if I had covered enough info, if you could have a peek at let me know what you think, it would be a great help!! xx ruth

oh poo, it wont let me will copy the wording and paste it, you will get the gist that way...

Blossom
Glen Albyn Drive
Kirkcaldy

Name
Address
Tel/email address

The outcome of a spray tanning solution can be affected by different products and/or conditions. Please read through the following information, and if happy sign and date at the bottom.

*Psoriasis and eczema are conditions that may cause the development of your tan to be uneven.
*If you are in the first trimester of pregnancy you should not be spray tanned, although tanning is safe during the 2nd & 3rd trimester there is a risk of uneven pigmentation in the skin and this may result in white patches. If you are breast feeding the breast area would have to be covered during the application.
*Some medications may stop the tan developing e.g. Steroids, strong Antibiotics and Chemotherapy.
*If any moisturisers/shower gels with moisturisers have been used prior to application this can cause an uneven tan, as the chemical that brings out the colour in your skin cannot penetrate efficiently.

***I have read the information above, and am aware of the conditions and products that may affect the spray tan treatment

Signed...............................................................................................
Date..................................................................................................

Its brilliant! Very professional

thanks nicola, good to get second opinions xx

Hi,

You've missed two very important things. Firstly there's nothing about the need for a 24 hour patch test and nothing to record the result of the test. Secondly, you should take the clients doctors name and address.

I'm also a little worried about your Psoriasis and Eczema statement. It seems a little too vague to just say 'Psoriasis and eczema are conditions that may cause the development of your tan to be uneven' when these two conditions vary so much in severity. In bad cases, with broken skin, you would be unable to spray tan them.

HTH
jes

Latest posts

Back