Spray Tan Friday

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kat.wri

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone does there spray tans cheaper on a certain day - Ive seen salons offer bronze friday- just wondering how you found it worked

thanks k x

I do Fake Tan Thursdays as its before the weekend most flock in as they want tans for the weekend as most go out. I charge for this £13 per tan. Usually charge £15

Hiya, I occasionally have a TanTastic Tuesday, where I offer tans at my home for £15. I normally charge £25 for a single tan when mobile, and £20 for 2+ clients in the same appointment xx

The salon I went to near where I used to live did tans for £10 on Fridays, her normal tan price is £15 and it's not what I would class as an affluent area. She was always fully booked for them and it brought new clients in who then showed interest in and booked other treatments.

I know she felt this was worth her while.
Posted via Mobile Device

If your going to offer spray tans cheaper on a day of the week I would recommend doing them on one of your quieter days, like Monday or Tuesday...most people want tans for the weekend so will be coming to you anyway on a Thursday or Friday so there isn't really any need to discount on what would probably be your busier time of week.....Obviously, only you know what your busy times are, I would just say don't do yourself out of full paying clients when you don't need to xx

Latest posts

Back