Spray tan gun help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laura1993

Reaction score
Hi, I recently brought a new spray tan gun, Sienna X kit which just has the basic gun. I really like it and it sprays perfectly for me but I do find that when I have used it and if I use it after and I have emptied all the solution out from the bottle for a different % even though the tube is clear and empty it still takes AGES for anything to come out when it has enough tan in! I'm having to press the butting for so long that my client is standing there waiting and I'm having to open it up squeeze the tube and try again! It's like the tube gets full of air and won't come out! Has anime else had this and what am I doing wrong/what shall I do?! Halo please :) thank you! xx

I saw your post last night but really have no idea why this would be happening so didnt reply.It sounds like an airlock somewhere.
The best I can advise is to contact Sienna x and they should be able to help.If you have only just got it it should be on warranty and really it should be replaced.If you have had it a while maybe the seals need replacing.

Latest posts

Back