SPRAY TAN GUNS-starting on a budget

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

10perfect10

Reaction score
Hi all me again
Just would like to add that im not doing this without prior training. I have spoke to tantrick and will be training with them and using their solutions but i am literally having to start my career from start as i have developed a serious latex allergy- i was a anaesthetic practitioner and am unable to continue working in health care -and as stated in a previous post if i cant make people better im sure as hell gonna make em look good!!!
Its just as you all can imagine, im on a shoe string budget,,, but then again i do not want to sacrifice beauty outcome for the sake of a cheaper spray ta unit ....sometimes i think i just need to speculate to accumilate. im so scared :-(

Hey all can someone check this link out and tell me if this spray unit is any good
eBay.co.uk: PRO SPRAY TAN KIT - LATEST HVLP SYSTEM + POPUP BOOTH (item 150106711611 end time 06-Apr-07 23:16:11 BST)
Many thanks
Ruthy:green:

TBH I would rather save my pennies & train with a reputable company, therefore you will have insurance & will know all the ins & outs!

Heres a article by Sassy about Spray Tan training http://www.salongeek.com/business/48067-sassy-guide-choosing-spray-tanning-company.html

Hi all me again
Just would like to add that im not doing this without prior training. I have spoke to tantrick and will be training with them and using their solutions but i am literally having to start my career from start as i have developed a serious latex allergy- i was a anaesthetic practitioner and am unable to continue working in health care -and as stated in a previous post if i cant make people better im sure as hell gonna make em look good!!!
Its just as you all can imagine, im on a shoe string budget,,, but then again i do not want to sacrifice beauty outcome for the sake of a cheaper spray ta unit ....sometimes i think i just need to speculate to accumilate. im so scared :-(

Sorry hun, I think we both replied at the same time!!!

I am sorry, but I can't help you as I haven't seen this HVLP before.
In all honesty, I wouldn't trust the package at this price. The booth sells for c£160.00 + VAT and I haven't seen a good HVLP for less than c£280.00 + VAT. So this offer seems too good to be true.

If I was you, I would save for a while till you have a bigger budget and go to a good company. You can get some good packages which include training.

I'm sorry I couldn't give you the answer you wanted!

This is only my personal opinion, and i am sure others will disagree, i wouldnt buy a spray tanning system from ebay, you wont have a warranty, and there wont be any customer service, training or back up!
When i first started spray tanning, i purchased a nuress home tanning system, it cost about £70. i did this thinking i would see how it went and what interest i had, and if it took off i would purchase a better machine. The nuress system is very similar to the one your looking at on ebay, very easy to use and you can use other solutions in it too!
However i have never had to change it, its never once let me down, it sprays perfectly, i never get any complaints i do about 8-10 tans a week, perhaps if i did more i would need to purchase there proffessional system, but as of yet i cant complain.. there customer service is good and i do believe they now do training! they didnt when i brought mine, but i had already trained in another system!
good luck...:)

2 points:

1 - I wouldnt buy anything for professional use from E-Bay as you dont know what you will really get and wouldnt imagine that you would get any warranty.

2 - The salon where I previously worked used a machine that looked like this one and the overspray from this was horrendous!

If I was to recommend a mahine I would go for the minimist type to start off with. A few different companies offer this machine.

Thanks all
I am going to do a tantrick spray tan course which i am sooooooo excited about. I just seen this and thought it was...as many said too good to be true.
I will take heed to you advice.
Thanks all again
Ruthy xxx

Sorry hun, I think we both replied at the same time!!!
Its ok babe
Thank you for taking the time to answer my question
I knew it was too good to be true.
Ruthy:green:

Latest posts

Back