Spray tan help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LwBeauty

Reaction score
Hi all, this is my first ever post! I am currently about to buy a spray tan machine and product, i am so scared of being robbed or buying a rubbish machine/product so please help.

I want a machine that's good it will possibly do three tans in a row max! I will also only use it about 2-3 time a week as I'm only a small at home salon currently.

Any advice on products and machine please respond x

I'm wanting to know the exact same thing all I can advise you on is to NOT buy a glam machine I've brought this one ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400692966.938072.jpg and is a complete waste of money!! Sorry I'm not much help on what to actually get just don't want people to make the same mistake I did!

Get the TS50 it's defo the best :) xxx

Beleza Beauty ♡

I need a new gun part for my machine. It's like the machine in the pic above. Anyone know where I can get a spare x
Thanks

I've got a fellow geek friend on here who had a Glam and she's had all sorts of issues with it and is now saving for a different machine altogether. I use the Sienna X True Spray or the T200 as it's better known. It's a great work horse, long hose, little overspray and can cope with multiple tans. I purchased a kit from Sienna X directly which included everything I needed to start up spray tanning xx

Is that a glam champagne gun? X

I'm wanting to know the exact same thing all I can advise you on is to NOT buy a glam machine I've brought this one View attachment 65562 and is a complete waste of money!! Sorry I'm not much help on what to actually get just don't want people to make the same mistake I did!

Kirstyleigh, yours looks more like the one in the pic I've attachedImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400739716.679048.jpg

I am about to order my first spray tan machine I've decided on the TS20 but I'm unsure of what solution to choose as I am only just starting up I don't have a lot of money behind me at the minute I want to purchase a nice solution that won't make my clients orange and patchy but at a decent reasonably price please can someone help... Thanks

I am about to order my first spray tan machine I've decided on the TS20 but I'm unsure of what solution to choose as I am only just starting up I don't have a lot of money behind me at the minute I want to purchase a nice solution that won't make my clients orange and patchy but at a decent reasonably price please can someone help... Thanks

I use white to brown it's is around £xxx but lasts a good 8-10 tans for me

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you il look into it :)

Also does anyone have any good ideas for advertising mobile spray tans

Nouvatan is very popular with people on here and you can buy it in 250ml bottles as well as litre bottles x

Nouvatan is very popular with people on here and you can buy it in 250ml bottles as well as litre bottles x

Same with LA Tan as well. I love it

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Also does anyone have any good ideas for advertising mobile spray tans

I advertise on yell with a free listing and gumtree has got me some business too. I have a website and put my web link in the adverts so people can refer back. Also facebook page is successful for some and is fab for posting offers and things. Instagram is good for posting nail work if you plan on doing nails as well.

Advertising is dependent on area so you may find a fb page is all you need if you are in a close knit town or village but deffo get on yell as that's free and has a high ranking in google xx

Kirstyleigh, yours looks more like the one in the pic I've attachedView attachment 65608

Ahh is this the Piggy machine that I've seen people talking about on sg? I've seen this a lot on eBay. Steve at Nouvatan sells the genuine Glams I think x

I'm thinking of buying a spray tan kit too. I have seen a student kit on LA Tanning for £149.99 and am thinking of purchasing that. It includes the TS20 x

Thanks hollyvictoria really helpful and I was goin to buy the la tanning starter kit with the ST20 but I ended up buying he freahmist starter kit for £99 of frets indulgance as all the reviews I found said it was the same as TS20 but cheaper so I went for that option as it's my first kit xx

Latest posts

Back