Spray Tan Parties

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

totalbeauty

Reaction score
I have benn wondering for a while now about the 'Tanning Parties', are they happening in clients homes? If so, do you use a tent and extractor fan? What happens to all the overspray? I have seen adverts asking to up to thirty people at a party, I just cant imagine what that home must look like after thirty bodies have been tanned, and what state the therapist is in after all the tans?

Please advise me:?:, this keeps me awake at night wondering!

I am saon based and just wondered, because it causes quite a lot of overspray here and we are always having to clean up after a days tanning!

I hope some one can put me to sleep by explaining how this is done, thanks!

i do tanning partes, but have also been lucky enough to get a dance school, for each comp that they need tanning for the parents take turns to get them all done at there houses, the most i have tanned in one place is around 17, i just warn them that there will be a layer of "tanning dust" left, they dont seem to mind just wipe around when im gone, i must say though i do get a tan on all my exposed parts frm the overspray lol & ive started wearing a mask when doing so many as i find it kills my throat & gets on my chest.
Emma x

Most of the new portable machines dont' have much overspray at all, well mine does not and I'm sure the others are the same but don't quote me lol I don't even need an extractor fan :D hth xx

I agree with sarah, I dont get much overspray at all with my machine. I just make sure that I am set up in a well ventilated room with the windows /s open.
Now, go get some sleep lol
x

Latest posts

Back