Spray Tan solution headache!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Best Spray Tan Solution?

• Crazy Angel

Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Nouvatan

Votes: 37 21.6%
  • Sienna X

Votes: 94 55.0%
  • LA Tans

Votes: 31 18.1%

• Total voters
Sienna X is the one for me, it is just a gorgeous colour!

Tried many other samples (I do not like to name names etc) they were ok, Sienna X ticked all my boxes :)

Hi hope you dont mind me messaging you. I have jst started using l a tan with the maximist machine. Seem to be using too much solution and yet i barely have the spray on. Can you give me advice on gun setting at all
/ thanks

Hi,
I can honestly recommend Nouvatan, the kit is easy to use and the tanning solution has never let me down. The training was first class and this company is just great to deal with. All in all a very reliable product, my clients just love it!
the beauty box....Calpe

Ive just bought the L A tanning kit today and had a lovely girl helping and advising me on what solutions etc I should buy.. It should be here tomorrow pm so fingers crossed!!! My head was mince looking at so many brands etc that I seen more positives than negs so bit the bullet and got the CC out... :lol:

I deal with many brands!!!!

Personally when thinking of solutions in the LA TAN SUNTANA price point, Brown Bitz is well up there.

Brown Bitz 1 Litre, Triple pack and 4 litres compete with the above companies price point.

I have not had one negative feedabck regarding brown bitz solution, one of the best fade off out there, that is one of the main selling points!!!

Cherry 8%, Citrus Sherbert 10% and Coconut 12%

The tan also last 7-10 days!!!!

Brand looks hot aswell.

LA TAN's pricing is why it is popular, im sure they give nice tans as you guys rate them!!!

Happy Spray Tanning :biggrin:

Brown Gorgeous ? Total Tanning Solutions, Spray Tan Solution, Machines Supplies.

BROWN BITZ SCOTLAND

Latest posts

Back