Spray tan solution help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AmberScottxx

Reaction score
I have used suntana (only like coconut the other colors were very orange), crazy angel and sienna x(both completely dried out my skin). I am looking a spray tan solution that wouldn't dry out my skin.
The first time two times I went to my beautician she used a tan that was a nice colour and didn't dry out my skin. The price she charged for this spray tan was £10 or 12.50 which was relative cheap. She then changed to selena x and put her prices up to 15. So I am now thinking that the fake tan she used with the nice colour was cheaper than the sienna x.

I have used suntana (only like coconut the other colors were very orange), crazy angel and sienna x(both completely dried out my skin). I am looking a spray tan solution that wouldn't dry out my skin.

The first time two times I went to my beautician she used a tan that was a nice colour and didn't dry out my skin. The price she charged for this spray tan was £10 or 12.50 which was relative cheap. She then changed to selena x and put her prices up to 15. So I am now thinking that the fake tan she used with the nice colour was cheaper than the sienna x.

St Tropez do one for sensitive skin that may be worth trying

Latest posts

Back