Spray tan solution samples

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm in the same position. I have done my training at college and I'm confused to who to go with. Really need to get samples to try on clients as I'm constantly being asked when I'm i going to be offering this service. Could someone tell me what is the best way to get samples. Thanks in advance :biggrin:

Hi, I'm in the same position. I have done my training at college and I'm confused to who to go with. Really need to get samples to try on clients as I'm constantly being asked when I'm i going to be offering this service. Could someone tell me what is the best way to get samples. Thanks in advance :biggrin:

Hi

I emailed a few companies and also signed up to their websites, some charge and others don't. Free ones I had were Fake Bake, LA TAn and Suntana.

Gem x

Thanks Gem i will send them an email. I don't mind paying for samples.

Can i ask what size your samples where?

Laura x

Everyone will reccomend the brands they prefer specifically which is good however what someone else likes doesnt mean you will like the same

The best way is to google spray tan suppliers and give them a call up...a couple of hrs calling round will pay dividends in that you will get to speak to the companies and get a feel for how they deal with your enquiry.
Good luck and pm me if you would like me to refer you to a good company :wink2:
HTH

Picking spraytan companies is sooooo hard. I've just samples nouvatan 14% and really liked it and am spraying a client tomorrow to try the 16%. I use Sienna X at the moment which I love, but have been swayed by the many geeks on here who are raving about Nouvatan and the price is so much better. Just keep sampling one will just jump out at you (eventually!!!!!!!) :Scared:

I recently bought the sienna x business in the box (stupidly b4 sampling any other tans) just sampled the 8% fake bake as it was a freebie and omg soo impressed defiantly gonna use up the sienna x and switch x

Thanks Gem i will send them an email. I don't mind paying for samples.

Can i ask what size your samples where?

Laura x

Hi Laura

Most are 100ml espescially the free ones. Suntana sent me 8,10,12 & 14, Fake Bake only do 2 colours original and dark they sent one of each. LA tan I chose 10 & 12. I also brought samples from Fresh Indulgence £3 each but they were 250ml! Hope that helps a little x

Thank Gem,

I've contact them and im awaiting my samples, can't wait to try them out and find a product i want to use all the time :biggrin:

Laura xx

I decided what brand to use by simply going to a trade show! I walked around and at every tanning stand I asked if their staff we're wearing their tan (which you'd like to think they would be!) if they looked orange or i simply didn't like the look it was a definite no straight away. If they were pushing me to buy the equipment rather than telling me about their products it was also a no as it made me feel that didn't really matter! I decided to use Sunjunkie which I must say is great and the company have fabulous customer service. Try looking at the thread 'Lets see your tan' on here. HTH :)

to be honest its better to phone than email us, i know collin at tantrick loves a chat as well ;)
You get a better feel for a company by speaking to somebody, and an indication of future customer service if you choose to go with them, emails can be very impersonal at times, and sometimes get overlooked or sent to junk mail inbox for some bizzare reason !!!

Ooooh, meeoww. LOL

That's only cos were in the middle of nowhere and chatting with the dog does get a tad...well boring at times :)

Never mind love, I've got your back....:D

hi can i have a sample plzzz

Having been stopped by the roadside one very late December evening after a night out with the boys a copper once asked me that very same question :o...of course I had no choice but to oblidge the policeman:twisted: :irked:

Ive often wondered ever since "I wonder how many spray tans he got out of the 100ml sample I gave him ":twisted::eek::lol::lol::lol:

Never mind love, I've got your back....:D

I take it your bored this evening :lol::lol::smack:

Has he gone out for a few beers with the boys then and left you all alone in your wee flat and just salon geek to cling onto or what :wink2:

Picking spraytan companies is sooooo hard. I've just samples nouvatan 14% and really liked it and am spraying a client tomorrow to try the 16%. I use Sienna X at the moment which I love, but have been swayed by the many geeks on here who are raving about Nouvatan and the price is so much better. Just keep sampling one will just jump out at you (eventually!!!!!!!) :Scared:

Strangely I never ever used samples on clients unless I tried them on myself. Maybe the ethics, maybe the fact that I needed to know the final color , fade off and any issues before charging someone for the service. I feel it to be more professional to offer a service tried and tested by the fussiest client...ME. Do many of you use samples to do free tans ( free for you but charge clients?) I do try them on Guinea pigs sometimes if the color is not ideal for my skin, but never charge. Anyone else?

I take it your bored this evening :lol::lol::smack:

Has he gone out for a few beers with the boys then and left you all alone in your wee flat and just salon geek to cling onto or what :wink2:

I wish, he is fast asleep in front of the telly again... the joys of married life. HA HA. Don't you know anything? SATURDAY is beer night with the boys.
My wee flat has expanded to a tad more than that, hence me being worked to the bone. Husband goes off to build houses having an easy life leaving me to run this "wee flat" LOL. Salon due to open end of summer Yay

I wish, he is fast asleep in front of the telly again... the joys of married life. HA HA. Don't you know anything? SATURDAY is beer night with the boys.
My wee flat has expanded to a tad more than that, hence me being worked to the bone. Husband goes off to build houses having an easy life leaving me to run this "wee flat" LOL. Salon due to open end of summer Yay

Any night is a night for a beer for a springbok :wink2:

good luck with your new salon....big step :hug:

Hubby aint a Springbok, he had to import one because no English girl would ever put up with him. :p

Back to OP...

Ask Collin to send some samples, they are really fab, good luck with the research. it is the best way to go. Keep trying until you find one you and your clients like. you need t remember it is also about you, how easy it is to apply, how quick it dries, how good the guide color is, how nice it smells, and so on.
Now is the time for you to make the right choice, make sure you have done your research, pick one and....
in a few months or a year, do it again. Things change and we do become complacent unfortunatley.

Let us know what you decide,##We need to constantly be up to speed with what is happening in the industry

Let us know what you decide

If you want to PM me your name and address i can get the samples sent out to you :wink2:

hi
Do you still hve samples of Tantrick? :):biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back