Spray tan solution samples

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shaunagh

Reaction score
Hi Geeks :)

Have purchased spray tan kit and am currently looking for a solution to use. After trying so many fake tans and seeing the many you have advised on the threads here im torn.

As i dancer i tried a sample of Siennasol which i liked and have also had experience with the likes of Fake Bake and St Tropez spray tan's.

While looking on here have seen the likes of Tantrick , Nouvatan , Suntana , LA tan , Sienna X and Vani t.

Has anybody seen about samples from these companies or just gone on word of mouth ? Would prefer to try a sample then go and buy bulk to save a bit instead of purchasing many different solutions.

Thanks in advance :)

Hi there! What I done was got a few samples from the most popular companies, tried them all out and worked out which one me and my client liked best :) I found Sienna x & Xen-Tan the best

Thanks for the reply :)
Did you find it best to contact them via there website ?

That sounds perfect , i wanted to see about the different types of tan (DHA) and to test them. This sounds perfect , thanks !

Thanks for the reply :)
Did you find it best to contact them via there website ?
to be honest its better to phone than email us, i know collin at tantrick loves a chat as well ;)
You get a better feel for a company by speaking to somebody, and an indication of future customer service if you choose to go with them, emails can be very impersonal at times, and sometimes get overlooked or sent to junk mail inbox for some bizzare reason !!!

, i know collin at tantrick loves a chat as well ;)

That's only cos were in the middle of nowhere and chatting with the dog does get a tad...well boring at times :)

Best to phone round and ask for samples i did that with suntana and nouvatan an never looked back ! xx

Thanks for the great replies everyone , really helps !
I need to do training also so am narrowing down companies local to me , cant wait to get started :)

Hi, im also after some samples of tantrick and organics if anyone can help?

Hello if you would like to try a Sunless Solutions sample please send me a pm :£

I use sunless solutions it's fab! X

Hi, im also after some samples of tantrick and organics if anyone can help?

If you want to PM me your name and address i can get the samples sent out to you :wink2:

I have PM-ed you :)

hi i am about to embark on my training next week can anyone send me some samples also and maybe suggest a good all round system to use that isnt ridiculously expensive and still gives good results
thank you x:Love:

If you want to pm me your address or give us a ring we can suggest a system for you?

I am going to call Nouvatan today, I trialled a teeeeny sample I had on a leg and was really happy with it, so want to try out some diff strengths then maybe switch over from Sienna X. It's better value and seems really good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back