Spray tan teaching

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

macca smiles

Reaction score
Hi I currently use Suntana as my chosen spray tan system & I love it I've used it for over 4 years and get nothing but good feedback for my tans .... I have been thinking recently about becoming an instructor/rep for suntana and wondered if anyone knows how I look into this further?

Thanks geeks

Much love :Love:

I'd be interested in knowing this too! Hope someone replies soon :)

Ask Suntana if they would like you to train for them. X

Yes your first step would be to speak to Suntana but I'm sure when I was looking for a trainers position a few years back they didn't have them apart from in house?

Thanks geeks
I have emailed them on the contact us form on the website I'll just have to be patient and wait for a response I suppose lol

Once I get something in my head I just want to crack on with it :wink2::wink2::p:p:p:p;)

You may need to do a PTLLS qualification so be prepared to look at extra training.

THANKYOU I'll look into that :)

Smaller business will often have educators and sales consultants combined, so you may have to be prepared to do a sales role to.
If it's a bigger business, you may need to showcase other products that are owned as the same company.
Educators can also be just free lance therapists like yourself, you rarely need any qualifications like PTTLS as demonstration jobs like this don't require it. Downsides are- ungrateful 'students' (not everyone enjoys learning or being told how to do a treatment) a lot of traveling as smaller companies will have less of a team and you cover a big area.

Latest posts

Back