Spray Tan Training London/Essex

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chickypie82

Reaction score
Hi, does anyone know of a trainer who would be happy to train me in spray tanning using my own equipment? everyone I speak to seems to want me to purchase the equipment through them...advice greatly appreciated xx

if you can travel to south norwood, we can train you, you get a guild accredited certificate for any solution type, not just the companies solutions you bought your kit off, have a look at the testimonials page on our web site google the word NOUVATAN

Hello, I would train you in tanning ,I'm based in chelmsford . You would be accredited to obtain insurance with professional beauty direct Pm me if you would like more info x

Hi

I have a training academy in upminster Essex I would be happy to train you using your own equipment. All of our qualifications are recognised by beauty guild and allow you to gain full insurance on completion. If you would like anymore info then just pm me and I will be happy to help

Emma xxx

Latest posts

Back