Spray Tan training with LA Tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

immx

Reaction score
:mad:

I booked my spray tan training with Rebecca Nicholls an LA Tanning Trainer for today.

I drove for two hours across London, got to her doorstep and there was no answer. I then tried to call her, no answer. I then receive an email sent this morning saying she isn't well and has to cancel!!!!

I understand people fall ill but, surely she knew last night?!? And why not answer the door if your not well to explain!

GRRR! :irked: Both my model and I booked a day off work for the training and I am really not happy!

I then did what I should have done in the first place and called Dawn at Nouvatan and booked in for next week! Dawn couldn't have been more helpful and even tried to get me the training for today!!! :hug:

If anyone is thinking of booking training with LA Tanning the I would urge you to forget it and got to professionals like Nouvatan!!

I booked my spray tan training with Rebecca Nicholls an LA Tanning Trainer for today.

I drove for two hours across London, got to her doorstep and there was no answer. I then tried to call her, no answer. I then receive an email sent this morning saying she isn't well and has to cancel!!!!

I understand people fall ill but, surely she knew last night?!? And why not answer the door if your not well to explain!

GRRR! :irked: Both my model and I booked a day off work for the training and I am really not happy!

I then did what I should have done in the first place and called Dawn at Nouvatan and booked in for next week! Dawn couldn't have been more helpful and even tried to get me the training for today!!! :hug:

If anyone is thinking of booking training with LA Tanning the I would urge you to forget it and got to professionals like Nouvatan!!

Aww hun, what a pain that was!

You are definitely in the right hands ....

Grab some samples from Dawn as well, you won't regret it!xx

Aww hun, what a pain that was!

You are definitely in the right hands ....

Grab some samples from Dawn as well, you won't regret it!xx

Thanks for that!

I'd already ordered the samples a few days ago and they arrived yesterday :)

I think I just needed a rant!

La tan are a really good company and I personally have never had a problem with them. Very helpfull, solution is great and price is awesome.

Did you ring them and find out why? was there a mix up, emergency? I would of rang them first instead of slating them on here and not letting us hear the other side so to speak.:irked::irked:

Hi Immx,

Oh how annoying for you. These things happen though don't they. I found Dawn and Steve at Nouvatan really helpful. I'm new too and Dawn could not have been any more lovely. Glad you've gone with them, you won't regret it :)

I can completely understand that you must be very very annoyed, Its not on that you have been let down in such a way BUT I do take exception to you saying that people shouldn't train with La Tanning. I have NO connection with the trainer that let you down but it implies that anyone coming to me or any other la tanning trainer would be treated lilkethis and i can assure that it wouldnt ever happen at my academy.

I am based in north wales and I have a training academy that offers spray tan training in conjunction with La Tanning.

I have worked very hard to gain an excellent reputation and am very proud of it. Its upsetting to see someone make such a sweeping statement that has the potential to affect my business....................

I urge you to contact Danny or Francesca at La Tan and tell them everything, they would be mortified to read this and I hope that you will take the time to give them your feedback.

La Tanning is a great company, prides itself in excellent products and customer service. I have a whole book of comments stating that MY TRAINING is second to none, I cant comment on other trainers as i have never met them, if you had lived near me, been my student, then I sincerely hope you would have been saying how good it was.

Please contact them and they will take this matter further. Its very distressing, annoying to read that you have been troubled in this way. I am sorry that you did not get the service from her, but there other la tannng trainers and we dont want people to feel that way about us.............................In fact, and I am sure its not much help but if you want to come to my academy in north wales, Ill train you for free...

Last edited:
Hi Tigi,

I didn't mean to tar you all with the same brush! To be honest when I wrote that I was really really angry and I really needed a rant!

It was the fact that without even the cost of the training ( she'd asked me to pay cash on the day) I was a fair few quid out of pocket as both my model and I had taken a day off work for it and spent a four hour round trip in very heavy traffic just be let down!!!

I will stand corrected about LA tanning as a whole, and to be honest the best way to find a trainer is probably to be recommended one as I'm sure many of your students have been to you.

Thank you for your offer of training, but to be honest Wales is a little far from me as I'm in Essex, but that was very kind of you to offer! I'm booked in for next Sunday with Nouvatan.

hi hon

I do think though that you should consider contacting la tanning direcetly. I have left a message for them to alert them and I know they would want to hear from you.

I can completely understand your annoyance and fustration, it must have been so demoralising for you and upsetting too. Im so sorry that it has happened.

Yes I am a bit far from you, but the offer still stands hon and you are welcome anytime at all .

I hope you will give La Tanning company a second chance and pick up that phone, even if its just to tell them your situation. They are lovely people, helpful and professional and they would not ever want to upset you.

Best of luck with your training and if you need anything at all, please do not hesitate to get in touch!

tigi

Hi, I did my training with LA Tanning. I find them worth every penny! I did my second lot of training with a lovely girl called Kerry from Essex. I trained with st tropez a few years ago, and wanted a fresher. I can honestly say Kerry’s training was miles better than my first one!! It was one on one tuition which I found very beneficial as I got more out of the session, she covered EVERYTHING and she was extremly professional.

I understand it is frustrating to be let down, but we have all been ill at some point. I wouldn’t tare this lady with all the trainers because it certainly wasn’t the case for me. I have been told on many occasions that the tans I do look better than the leading tans……The sales staff are so friendly on the phone, I deal with a lady called Kellie, whose lovely. There prices are fab to, which being a single mum defiantley helps..:hug:

Hey there, just realised you are Essex to!! If you would like Kerry’s number please inbox me an did will happily give it you.

Latest posts

Back