Spray tan training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shay

Reaction score
Hi all,
I've just popped over from nails, hoping all you lovely people can give me some advice 😃 I'm wanting to add spray tanning to my menu and was wondering who/what brand people recommend to use and train with.
Thanking you in advance
Shay 💕

Where are you from? 😊

Oh sorry I'm in Milton Keynes in the uk 😊

Nouvatan are very good as are there products and customer service. Call Dawn and she will help with all you need to know. Cheers, Mick.

Thank you mick 😃

Nouvatan is the best tan I've used. I train for them now but I'm in Maidenhead which is about an hour and a half from you. Phone Dawn and she'll sort you out.

I have tried alllllsoorts of tans and my favourite is Suntana ! Great shades, smells fast delivery & very happy clients.
Any reputable company will send you samples to try & suntana's samples were incredible I could to at least 4 tans with each shade !
Suntana all the way for me :)

Love Nouvatan! Dawn is so helpful, it was very easy and quick to organise training and kit. The colour you get from Nouvatan is lovely, clients have commented on how much they love the colour and also on the fact they don't feel damp or tacky after tanning.

Thanks for all your help guys, I've decided to go with nouvatan, dawn was fantastic and so helpful. Can't wait for the training now 😃
Shay xx

I like white to Brown :)

Def NOUVATAN xx

You can't go wrong with Nouvatan, x

Latest posts

Back