Spray tanning advice needed please...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carleensnails

Reaction score
hi everybody.. im currently trained to do acrylic and gel nails i want to expand and also offer spray tanning.. im also doing a nv 2 in beauty in september so want to get a client base going well before this to help with this too... can anybody advice on what products and machines are best to buy and where from?? sorry for this being so long winded lol!! any advice given would be fab.
Thanks

hi im doing the same just done nails and been on spray tan course, i was going to get the kit i trained with (HVLP 5008, tent and xen tan solution) but ive found on LA Tanning a fab deal with the same machine, tent and any 3 litres of solution for 239.00. i didnt find the xen tan spray dark enough at all, infact if i hadnt of a had the line where the pants were, i would of said i hadnt of been sprayed at all. its one shade suits all but im soooo fair it barely made a difference to me. :( anyways, best of luck whoever you go with xx

Hello i have found with the spray tanning solutions that suntana and sienna-x to be fab, they have different % to customise clients look from light to dark ! I have been using suntana for a while now but am really impressed with sienna if you ring they will send you 2 bottles free to try, the 8% and 10% are fantastic as 12% is really for the serious suntanned look.

hi everybody.. im currently trained to do acrylic and gel nails i want to expand and also offer spray tanning.. im also doing a nv 2 in beauty in september so want to get a client base going well before this to help with this too... can anybody advice on what products and machines are best to buy and where from?? sorry for this being so long winded lol!! any advice given would be fab.
Thanks
Hello i use the maxi mist with the upgraded gun ,the rolls royce of the guns im told! suntana do really good deals on the machine and gun i have found them to be the best priced, you need a machine thats easy to carry about and that is suitable for spraying more than a couple of tans and good on wear n tear as you want good service from it.

I just did my training with sienna x and I loved it would recommend them! I've not got my spray gun yet but I'm going to get the maxi mist one as iv heard its the best. Xx
Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks for the replies guys.. i think im going to go for the 5008 model as thats what alot of people have said on here... i just sont know what products to use ill have to get a lot of testers an try a lot out.. see what people prefer and ask friends what they already use ... i have a month till my course so ill have lots of time to do my research and make sure im doing this right as i really do not want to mess it up :/ If you have any more advice please add on as any would be fab... Thanks all x

Latest posts

Back