Spray tanning course Glasgow/Lanarkshire

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Feevis

Reaction score
Can anybody tell me where I can I can do a spray tanning course in Glasgow/Lanarkshire where there is a recognised certificate in which I can retain insurance. I typed it into google and so many came up plus the fact some of them look better than others so looking for advice on thise please.

Hi there, I'm the Scottish trainer for Vani-T and am close to you. I do 1-2-1 training and can come to you, or you to me.
PM me or email me at [email protected] if you would like some information xx

Hey,

If it helps I did the 1:2:1 training with Jen and she is fantastic! I can highly recommend as the support you get afterwards is really great too. Excellent training and Vani-T is a terrific product. I love it and my mobile business is booming, I have so many people that I do that were loyal to Fake Bake and many other good brands and they now prefer and recommend Vani-T.

If your reading this Jen.....Hi x x x

Hi, I can 100% recommend Sharon at Cherry Beauty in Uddingston. She is a Nouvatan trainer and both the product and Sharon are fantastic! I trained with her in April and after just a few hours, left feeling totally confident in how to spraytan properly and i haven't looked back!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

Hey,

If it helps I did the 1:2:1 training with Jen and she is fantastic! I can highly recommend as the support you get afterwards is really great too. Excellent training and Vani-T is a terrific product. I love it and my mobile business is booming, I have so many people that I do that were loyal to Fake Bake and many other good brands and they now prefer and recommend Vani-T.

If your reading this Jen.....Hi x x x

Aw thanks Fiona and hi :) xxx

Thanks girls, Jen im sending you an email just now for info :)

Ill have a google search for cherry beauty aswell, keep my options opened, thanks for this

Just looked on cherry beauty website, didnt see anything about training?? am I looking in the wrong place

Hi, I can 100% recommend Sharon at Cherry Beauty in Uddingston. She is a Nouvatan trainer and both the product and Sharon are fantastic! I trained with her in April and after just a few hours, left feeling totally confident in how to spraytan properly and i haven't looked back!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

Nouvatan a Great solution and training & there starter kits are fab i trained with them over a year ago and My cllients love Nouvatan like me lol,great customer service it doesnt end after training they have been a great support to me & my orders are always with me next day :D
heres a link to the website below hth lisa :)
Spray tan, spray tanning, spray tanning salons, self tanning products, best spray tan, spray tan course, spray tan booth, fake tan, sunless tanning, tanning - Welcome

I can vouch for jen too, she has done my staff one to one training and was excellent. Highly recommend her.

Latest posts

Back