Spray Tanning Equipment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chilli5774

Reaction score
Hi all Im new to the site, but think its fab and full of lots of useful info. Im in the process of buying a compressor. I was hoping to get the Iwata Pro Lite series as this is what I completed my training with, however, they are rather pricey. I was wondering if anyone has used the Iwata Sprint Jet series as this seems alot cheaper. I will be using it to perform regular tans in a salon where I am renting a room.

Thanks for all your help
Chilli
XXXX

Most spray tanners now a days use a HVLP system rather than the air brush method,
the HVLP creates the tan much quicker and uses less solution so you do the treatment quicker giving you more time for other treatments and uses less solution so costs you less to perform a spray tan, all in all you make more money.
If you would like to see some HVLP kits click on this link hth :hug:
Hoodia,Tantrick,Detox patches,Breast enhancement,easyslim,Detoxify
welcome to the site by the way

I think it would be good for you to investigate a little further before committing yourself financially.

I agree with Lou but think you should check out a few spray tan companies and get more info and advice.

HVLP is much better than compressor in my opinion, I have used both to great extent in my salon.

Fiona which HVLP would you recommend. The tutor where I training recommended Fake Bake, so I have gone out and bought the product and to be honest I did like the coverage and colour it gave. Which spray tan product do you use.

Thanks
Chilli

Latest posts

Back