Spray tanning men

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vanitybeauty1

Reaction score
Ive probably done hundreds of spray tans but for some reason ive never ever had a male client, well I have one tomorrow and im a bit anxious.

Is it just as easy? are there any tips i need on hairy legs or do I just spray as I would a woman?

I don't have any disposable boxers or anything for men so I'm a bit worried, I usually offer ladies a disposable thong, let them go naked or they can wear there own undies, they have the option but the only option I have right now for a male client is wear his own or go naked and I don't know how i feel about spraying a naked man lol chances are he won't as its his first ever tan but I'm still a bit worried about it.

I want to be my usual professional self which I know I will be but what should I do in terms of his undies? shall I just not give him the option and say when hes changing to leave his underwear on?

I know once I spray one man I'll be okay but as it's my first time I don't know what to expect even though ive sprayed A LOT of women!

If anyone suggests going to get some disposable boxers - I don't have any time at all!

X

Get some boxers!!! Pop to Primark/Peacocks and buy some cheap old pants for the time being.

I did a chap and he kept his undies on - think he was really nervous - they were the biggest pair of Liverpool football shorts I've ever seen. I got him to roll them up in the end! I wouldn't want a man to go naked, and don't really like it when women go naked. I do offer ladies small knicks if they only have biggish ones on, but I'm sure you're chap will be prepared (hopefully). You may need to spray upwards slightly to get under the hair, and if he's a bit thin on top, or like my husband completely bald, don't forget the top of the head!

Please use the search facility, there are MANY MANY posts on this subject with huge amounts of valuable advice and tips for a perfect tan on a man

Latest posts

Back