Spray tanning parties

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hollydolly

Reaction score
I have recently started advertising spray tanning parties and its gone off with a BOOM! I have 3 parties booked for next week!

I was just wondering if anyone does spray tanning parties and how much you charge. Also what experiences have you had?

And if you have attended a spray tanning party before what did you expect and how did you find it?

Thanks in advance :)

Holly xx

Wow thats great!! How did you get those? How much are you charging? I charge £15 per client and the host gets a free tan with every 5 clients!

I got alot off my facebook group and from my website I do it so the host gets a free spray tan when there's 5 or more people, and then I give everone who attends a voucher for money off any other treatments with me.

I usually charge £25 for a full body tan but I charge £20 when its a party, Its more of an incentive to get everyone together :)

xx

Hi Holly.... Good luck and well done for bagging 3 party's next week.... have been spraying for just over a year now and I do alot of party's too..... They are a great way of getting new clients too.... I always tend to get a least 2 new bookings from every party I do.

I charge £15 also aslong as there are 5 or more paying guests and the hostess gets it free. What you charge really depends on where you live. But i find if you do it that little bit cheaper you'll gain by getting more bookings.

The solution you use and how you spray also has something to do with it, lol. I use Sunless Solutions.

Hope this helps, I was sooooooooo confused when I started.

I use sienna x .
charge everyone £15 per spray tan (which is my usual price) the Host gets a free tan for every 4 guests (but may put this up to 5). I give guests a goodie bag to take away with a few Sienna x samples & i also take a bottle of wine with me for the host.

If i throw a tanning party at my house (close friends only) i charge £15 put on some nibbles and a couple of bottles of wine have some music on, makes a really good evening. I also allow my friends to invite a guest with them but someone i dont know, this really has help with repeat business as they then tell there friends who our out of my close circle.
Word of mouth is the best advertising tool!!!

also regarding the coment of companys offering ots of soloution (as it only lasts 6months when opened) great way to make some money when your just going to throw half a bottle away is invite your mates around do a theamed party and just charge £10, your mates will snatch your arm of for a tan for £10 and its better than throwing the soloution away!!!:lol:

I have not long started out aswell and have a spray tanning party for 13wrestlers next week should be good , looks like tan parties are really taking off :) ! I charge £15 per person and a free spray tan for host if over 4+ being spray tanned. x

I used SiennaX in my salon and thought it was fab. When you do parties, do you use an mobile extractor? As I sold my salon last year, I am thinking of training and also doing parties but was going to purchase an extractor too.

ive had a great week spraytanning the sun has really got things going i been dead for weeks/months
i did a mothers day voucher £12 quid tans in your own home I just put out flyers on the bar where i work (tannings a second income)
and i did a party of 5 tonight !!
i feel really excited i did great last year and thought i had lost my drive but after a few bookings and dusting down the the sungun
I am all wound up and ready to go for it now :lol:

hiya, i do parties, i also charge £15 per person & the host recieves a free tan if there is atleast 5 people, i use an extractor as it really helps with the overspray and you cant taste the product in the air! dont know what id do without it!

Latest posts

Back