Spray tanning parties

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanielleCaprice

Reaction score
Sorry if this post has already been made but I can't find it & also thanks in advance to anyone with info...
I'm thinking of offering pamper parties / Spray tan parties I'm just wondering what people offer, I currently charge £15 for a tan using Sienna X & SW1 (what I was trained in) thank you xx

Sorry if this post has already been made but I can't find it & also thanks in advance to anyone with info...
I'm thinking of offering pamper parties / Spray tan parties I'm just wondering what people offer, I currently charge £15 for a tan using Sienna X & SW1 (what I was trained in) thank you xx

Hi Danielle, I offer spray tan parties, I charge £18 normally, but for tan parties I charge £15 and ask for a minimum of 5 people inc host x I have it on my website - www.beautebysj.co.uk

So if you charge £15 norm, maybe do it at £12?
Hope this helps.
S.J

Hi Danielle, I offer spray tan parties, I charge £18 normally, but for tan parties I charge £15 and ask for a minimum of 5 people inc host x I have it on my website - www.beautebysj.co.uk

So if you charge £15 norm, maybe do it at £12?
Hope this helps.
S.J

Thank you that's a big help xx

I normally charge £15 for sienna but charge £12 for the parties and if there is 6 or more the host goes free :)!

I offer the host a free tan if they have 4 paying guests. Xx

Yes - forgot to say host goes free x

Thanks all, that was what I kinda had in mind but wanted to see what people offer to get an idea ;-) xx

Another little point...make sure the hostess is quite well aware that if the required number of people don't turn up, then she wont get her free tan!! I've had parties of 8 or more book, hostess gets free tan etc..then only 3 turn up!!!

I now say its half price for hostess if less than 5 paying guests..that way Im not too much out of pocket and the hostess still gets something out of it..x

I charge £20 normally and £15 for a party of 4 or more.
I don't offer the hostess a discount on top of this but I do leave it up to her (or him) how much they charge their guests. So if they want guests to pay £20 each and there are 10 of them I take £150 from her and she can keep the extra £50...not many do but some will to get theirs free xx

That's cool thanks all, yes that's a valid point to make to your host ill bare that in mind xx

i charge £12 but if there are more than 5 host goes free everyone else gets for £10 :)

Latest posts

Back