Spray tanning solution advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tayler xx

Reaction score
I got my tanning kit today & I also got tanning solution with it i got 7 little bottles of 110ml each the tans % ranges from 8% , 10% , 12% , 14% , 18% then like a fast tan like a 2 hour tan but I can't really afford to buy all these tans in when all 110ml's are finished .. Should I just buy in like 8 10 & 12 % because these will probably be the only colours I will need ??? Or will I need to buy them all in .. Thank you xxx

I got my tanning kit today & I also got tanning solution with it i got 7 little bottles of 110ml each the tans % ranges from 8% , 10% , 12% , 14% , 18% then like a fast tan like a 2 hour tan but I can't really afford to buy all these tans in when all 110ml's are finished .. Should I just buy in like 8 10 & 12 % because these will probably be the only colours I will need ??? Or will I need to buy them all in .. Thank you xxx

8, 10 and 12 would be all I would need. I don't use higher than 12. In my opinion it doesn't look natural and in most cases it doesn't look great but that will depend on the brand and type of customer you have! X

Latest posts

Back