Spray tanning solutions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katie B

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have been spray tanning for a year now using A-Tan and dont know whether to change and try something new but don't know which one, would anybody be able to recommend any good solutions???

Sienna X
Beau Bronz
LA Tan
Celebrity secrets
white to brown ??????
or any others which are natural colours when put on the client..

Thanks
Katie

Hey I have used a tan for few yrs but found it had changed recently, I've just switched to beach bum tan, got to say it fantastic and very cheap! Let me know if u'd like the contact details x

Hi hun, I have used in my time, a lot of tans and have tested it feels like hundreds! ive worked in lots of salons, but going mobile i wanted to find the A GRADE tan that would make me stand out and make what i offer extra extra special....here are my 5 tans in order best to worst x

1.Vita Liberata- the DON of tanning solutions, it looks exclusive and upmarket, the retail is excellent, no one else in my area does it so i am 'special' haha. it lasts a full 10 days, has NO patchiness whatsoever, and the face doesn't fade faster than the body. The 3 colours are gorgeous (Hawaii 8%, Equador 10%, Brazil 12%) I dont really find much use for the 8% though. Its the best tan i have ever used and unless they change the solution i wont be changing my using it!

2. LA Tan- I LOVE this brand but wanted something more well known to attract clients. Also the marketing material looks old and isnt very attractive.

3. Sienna X- a lovely tan, but i switched to Vita from this because it ruled out clients over the approx age of 28 because its a bit of an 'Essex' tan if you know what i mean!

4. Fake Bake- my first tan i used, never impressed. Not a great solution, over priced for the duration of the tan (lasted about 4 days before starting to patch), awful customer service. Plus its so common its hard to stand out from other salons and therapists.

5. St Tropez- just hideous. hahaha. bright orange, sticky on skin afterwards, patchy easily.

ALSO: VANI-T.....i have used a few testers of Vani-T and it is EXCELLENT. it would come after Vita for me, and to be honest, if i could justify the expense of it i would use this tan.

hope this helps. Any other info you want just pm me x

Agree beach bum amazing x

Sienna x But get some samples to trial

Vani T for me! Amazing results..happy clients. Bit more expensive but worth it. Always has people re booking 😉

Marketing for Vani T is amazing too..very eye catching and modern.

Good luck! X

Vani t for me I cannot fault it at all and never had a single complaint everyone loves it. Slightly more expensive but well worth it!

Nouvatan is defo worth a try it's my fave x

Also vani-t for me love it, a bit more expensive but well worth it! x
Your best bet is to get samples and give them a go., :)

Sunless Solutions, I work as a trainer for them so please send me a PM if you would like to try a sample :)

Hi all,

I have been spray tanning for a year now using A-Tan and dont know whether to change and try something new but don't know which one, would anybody be able to recommend any good solutions???

Sienna X
Beau Bronz
LA Tan
Celebrity secrets
white to brown ??????
or any others which are natural colours when put on the client..

Thanks
Katie

I use Sienna X and love it! i have had no complaints from clients

Nouvatan for me :D

I have used a number of tans over the years, Su-Do, Sienna X, Whitetobrown, to name but a few, and tested many more. I find the colour of Nouvatan very natural and the fade off is the best I've seen yet, plus they have a good range of percentages from 8-20% so for me this covers all bases. Their customer service is second to none too.

I would suggest get some trial packs/samples from your top choice of tanning solutions and see which you prefer, and also which meets your customer criteria as our customer requirements can differ from area to area.

Hi! Have a look at KARORA, it is in this month's Cosmo mag and is beautiful!

Hi! Have a look at KARORA, it is in this month's Cosmo mag and is beautiful!

I used to use Karora but it blocked up my spray gun and broke it. Im not sure what it is but there are some black bits or sediment in the solution that you can see when you empty your cup. The 12% is also not very dark.

Latest posts

Back