Spray Tanning Tents - in White?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joanna Dance

Reaction score
Hi everyone - I'm usually lurking on the nail forum but I have a question for all you spray tanning buffs. Does anyone have any idea where I could buy a large number of spray tan tents (100) - in white? Ideally I'd like to get in touch with a manufacturer to get the best price.

I'd really appreciate a point in the right direction.

Thanks in advance.

Michelle

Hi everyone - I'm usually lurking on the nail forum but I have a question for all you spray tanning buffs. Does anyone have any idea where I could buy a large number of spray tan tents (100) - in white? Ideally I'd like to get in touch with a manufacturer to get the best price.

I'd really appreciate a point in the right direction.

Thanks in advance.

Michelle

the best company to ask would be spray tan cubicle, but i would have thought they would have to be specially made in white.

http://www.spraytancubicle.com/?gclid=CKzCpOP9nooCFUuHMAoddS-3gg

I am curious - please tell us more?!?!?!?

Haven't got a clue, but why white? I'd never buy one in white - if you had to do a few tans in a row and didn't have time to clean off the overspray in between it would look awful by the time you got to your last client. It's not unsanitary of course, as it is only overspray and will be cleaned at the end of the day. Hope you don't mind my honesty :)

I might be being stupid here but wouldn't a white one look a bit akky when it had been used a few times, ie grubby from handling, overspray, etc.

Hope you don't mind my honesty :)

LOL not at all Sassy. I don't want them for spray tanning - its a new business idea my partner and I have had which I'll elaborate on when/if it works out. :) White would suit our needs better than black.

THanks - will keep you posted.

Michelle

Ah, Al ist klar! I'm very intrigued now!

Oooh I'm interested now, is it something to do with NASA? Spray tanning on the moon?

Nah it's a place where the men in white coats can have a coffee break and no one can see them!

Nah it's a place where the men in white coats can have a coffee break and no one can see them!
Has that thought popped into your head because of us Geeks, does being a mod make you feel like a man in a white coat needing a place to hide!!!

I have a white spray screen which I bought from tantrick. It's the beezneez. It does need a little keeping on top of (cleaning away any overspray) but this is minimal as rule with my 'expert' spary technique lol!!

It is like a half moon shape.. can be put up in about 5 mins with click bars. More substantial than the pop up tents and looks more of a professional salon piece of kit. With it being white it also looks less over baring in my salon space.

HTH

View attachment 3648

Has that thought popped into your head because of us Geeks, does being a mod make you feel like a man in a white coat needing a place to hide!!!

why do you think I stay invisible most of the time! :lol:

why do you think I stay invisible most of the time! :lol:
Cause you are a grumpy grizzly bear.

Anyhoo all you invisible users, we know you are there cause we know you can't stay away just like the rest of us!

Thanks Jen - my partner and I have been talking this over and your screen actually looks like a better option - would you mind telling me how much it cost? (tell me o mind my own business if you like - I won't be offended lol).

Michelle

Thanks Jen - my partner and I have been talking this over and your screen actually looks like a better option - would you mind telling me how much it cost? (tell me o mind my own business if you like - I won't be offended lol).

Michelle

I will pm you hun :)

Latest posts

Back