Spray Tanning Vitiligo?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zo Zo

Reaction score
Hello Geeks
Has anyone out there spray tanned a client with vitiligo?
Common sense is telling me that dha will develop on de-pigmented skin but I would really like some reassurance... anyone got any experience of this?
Many thanks :hug:

Hello Geeks
Has anyone out there spray tanned a client with vitiligo?
Common sense is telling me that dha will develop on de-pigmented skin but I would really like some reassurance... anyone got any experience of this?
Many thanks :hug:

I have a client who has vitiligo on her arms, face and legs. She is always pleased with the spray tans. The tan does not fully disguise the vitiligo but does colour it so its not so prominent.

Thanks Judy and Jen. This lady has vitiligo 'all over' so I think it might be quite successful.

:lol:

I was about to write ' Urghhh no don't do it'.... but then I read Judy's reply and realised I'd got mixed up with Impetigo :lol:

I have a client who has vitiligo on her arms, face and legs. She is always pleased with the spray tans. The tan does not fully disguise the vitiligo but does colour it so its not so prominent.

Likewise, my oldest daughter is mixed race and has it on her face and it really helps to reduce it.

Latest posts

Back