spray Tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blondy1

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm looking to start up my own mobile spray tanning business, anyone who is using Sienna X can you tell me which start up kit you bought? is it worth getting the more expensive one or can you start easily on the lower budget kit?

How have you found working with Sienna x? are their products good?
What are the pros and Cons starting your own business?
I have seen websites that say they work 7 days a week, are you busy everyday all day and night?
Can you tell me the busy times and when you find your quiet.
Would you recommend Sienna X as a company?
What would be a particular weeks salary?:lol:

It would be great if someone could guide me as I'm really excited about starting the business but want to make sure that I'm doing the right thing.

Thanks for taking the time out to answer

Blondy1 x

I got the spray me gorgeous bronzer machine but it came as a package. It came with tent, 2 litres solution, sticky feet all sorts and it was just when they had done a show so i got the lot with a pull along bag for a gr8 price.

I would say most of my business comes from spray tanning and i do nails waxing etc as well. It is starting to get busier and spay tan parties are popular where i live. may be different else where.

Customer service is really good and that to me is the most important thing.

Solution colours lookand smell good.

Retail products also sell well.

I use sienna x, i trained with them in january this year. I was going to buy the full kit with the spray me bronzer machine but decided on buying the necessary things to start up, i ended up with the t100 machine i think its called truespray or something as they had sold out of the cheapest one. The kit is a good price though. Training is excellent and i can not fault the comapny, their customer service is excellent.

I have only really just started with tanning so cant comment on the wage average but i have quite a bit of interest in tanning so far, i also do nails and makeup. You just have to get yourself out there and advertise where possible, get yourself some business cards etc. I just read my newsletter from sienna saying they are starting an advertising campaign in the national newspapers to advertise tan fittings (similar to dress fittings) to advertise tanning to brides so that could be good for business:).

My advise is if you want to do it, get trained and get your kit asap as it will start to get busier as summer is here:)

Thank you very much for your advice Jane and Emerald, I will look at the kits again. I was advised to go with the T200.

I can't wait for my training which is not for another 2 weeks :cry:. I've told all my friends I will be launching on 1st May.

I hope I can get my business cards and website up and running by then.

Blondy 1 x

Latest posts

Back