spray tans for dance groups

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

perfectbeauty

Reaction score
hi

have done a search but must be way I am wording it in search as cant find any threads on this - and I know there was a thread recently but can I find it :)

just curious as to if anybody does spray tans for younger people ie dance groups /majorettes etc and what they charge -

do you discount as it is quicker and less solution to do a young person - what is youngest age you would do

also does anybody do bodybuilders - how did you learn to tan so it is more defined on muscles etc and do you charge more because it takes longer

any hints tips on above would be most appreciated :)

thanks in advance
nicola

i have sprayed a group of Irish dancers before their world championships, some were small and some were big and the boys had half tans.

In this area you cannot charge more than £15 for a tan so i do the dance troupe at £10 per girl and £5 for boys as they have half tans.

Although this is very cheap,there is a lot of repeat business from the troupe and their parents and friends so its worth dropping the price for them.

HTH

In my other salon i used to work in we spray young daancers for competions etc , they were from 6 upwards and we charged them half the price £10 each , not so sure about body builders ut we did do a stripper once , mind he wasnt that muscular hehe

I have done a dance studio near me on a few occasions, they do ballroom, latin and hip-hop. I charge them £12.50 a tan and they seem happy about it.

hi - thats great thanks for your replys

was thinking about the £10 mark - so that helps alot

x

hi

have done a search but must be way I am wording it in search as cant find any threads on this - and I know there was a thread recently but can I find it :)

just curious as to if anybody does spray tans for younger people ie dance groups /majorettes etc and what they charge -

do you discount as it is quicker and less solution to do a young person - what is youngest age you would do

also does anybody do bodybuilders - how did you learn to tan so it is more defined on muscles etc and do you charge more because it takes longer

any hints tips on above would be most appreciated :)

thanks in advance
nicola
Hi, I do dance girls aging from 5 - 15 , I charge 10-12 pounds as everytime they have a competition they all come. The teacher has told them they muct have a tan, so its good for us spray tanners. I also give them a half price tan every sixth visit . The mums appreciate this as sometimes they have 2 or 3 girls in the group. I also have the mums sign a consentation ofrm before the first tan as it keeps us right. hth

Latest posts

Back